2 sided movie to a DL media

vbimport

I need to back up Dr.Zhivago, 3/half hrs long which is on side A & side B disk. Need to burn to a DL disk.
I am using Fab Platinumn.

I think I have done this before but don’t quite remember what I did and might have been thru Dvd Shrink…

can someone take me thru the steps.
I think I make a folder for sideA and another for side B for starts…
then merge??

http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/index.php/Main/GuideFeaturesSummaryForDVDFabPlatinumPlusMergeMode

T0nee is right, use Merge mode. Put side B in a folder; in Merge, use Side A of the original disc as the first Source and Side B from the folder as the second. The rip of Side B that you put in the folder should be made with Customize/No Menus and no compression (or with the size selector set to DVD9) so that both halves of the movie will be compressed equally in Merge mode. The most recent one like this I did was the flipper disc release of Ben-Hur a few weks ago. Use the preview window and chapter selection to chop off any intermission on etre’act that you don’t want (it was over 6 minutes with Ben-Hur). [quote=rago88;1994498]I need to back up Dr.Zhivago, 3/half hrs long which is on side A & side B disk. Need to burn to a DL disk.
I am using Fab Platinumn.

I think I have done this before but don’t quite remember what I did and might have been thru Dvd Shrink…

can someone take me thru the steps.
I think I make a folder for sideA and another for side B for starts…
then merge??[/quote]

when I use side A as the source, full disk,/dvd9,
you said to use Merge…
That means that everything on disk A will be copied.
menu’s , extra’s etc or do I customize side A also?

when doing a merge and using a dvd as source you will be able to choose titles similar as to the customize mode, but with out the menu and navigation options.

I have done everything right but it only burns the 1st title.

right before the burn in merge the screen shows that I have the movie, dr zhivago 1st tile, chapter 2-37… 1hr/47 minutes
under that is 2nd part or title of movie/flipside
dvd volume/ chapter 38-61. 1hr/27 minutes.

DL media…
both titles were set to dvd9
and it says merge sucessfull after burn starts but the final burn is only chapter 2-37…[left out the long overture in beginning.
not burning 2nd title