2 Quick Questions

Im using DVDShrink and after Im done shrinking it I burn it with Nero 6 by using the DVD Video option.

No would I want to use the DVD Video option with nero or a diffrent option (DVD-ROM boot, DVD ROM udf,DVDROM UDF/ISO)?

The other question is I made a DVD using nero DVSD-Video option and it works in 2 of my DVD players but not in my PS2. My PS2 asks for a PSX or a PS-2 formatted disk. Do you think its the media Im using or the way Im burning it. Im new to this

I’m new to this too but i sort of the same problem. I used DVD+R and it didn’t work on anything I owned then I tryed DVD+RW and it works on my XBOX, you might try using a different form of media. Its worth a try.
Later
DAP

Originally posted by pigface
[B]Im using DVDShrink and after Im done shrinking it I burn it with Nero 6 by using the DVD Video option.

No would I want to use the DVD Video option with nero or a diffrent option (DVD-ROM boot, DVD ROM udf,DVDROM UDF/ISO)?

The other question is I made a DVD using nero DVSD-Video option and it works in 2 of my DVD players but not in my PS2. My PS2 asks for a PSX or a PS-2 formatted disk. Do you think its the media Im using or the way Im burning it. Im new to this [/B]

it should be fairly intuitive that u should use dvd-video for a movie disc, heh. as for the ps2 problem, if u’re using +r, ur ps2 might be incapable of reading them; earlier generations of ps2s can’t read +r. all generations are able to read -r.