2 Programs that will copy any movie

vbimport

:smiley: I use these 2 programs and i haven’t had any trouble backing up any of my huge
movie collection, so far. DVD Cloner IV copies almost anything and if there r some movies that it doesn’t copy u can use DVD Fab Decrypter first and then run it through DVD Cloner IV. You can find dvdfabdecrypter at this website
http://www.dvdidle.com/download.htm It is a free program.
To find Dvd Cloner IV, just do a search.

Ripit4me is also free and will rip all movies.
Can be gotten here:
http://www.ripit4me.org/

:smiley: I use these 2 programs and i haven’t had any trouble backing up any of my huge movie collection, so far. DVD Cloner IV copies almost anything and if there r some movies that it doesn’t copy u can use DVD Fab Decrypter first and then run it through DVD Cloner IV. You can find dvdfabdecrypter at the dvdidle website. It is a free program.
To find Dvd Cloner IV, just do a search.

DVD Cloner IV+DVD Fab and Ripit4me,which one is better? I don’t know,but my choice is Xilisoft DVD Copy Express,1 Program that will copy any movie.

Why not just provide a link to Dvdcloner like you did for fab.
BTW, is it also [B]free[/B] like Fab?

Edit: To answer my own question, just did search and its not free.
Not sure what it is.
Is it a ripper. If so why does it need Fab to help out?
Does it compress?
Does it burn?

I think I’l just stay with my favorites:
Ripit4me>Shrink>Nero (or free Imgburn)
But, to each their own. Whatever works for you. :smiley:

DVD-Cloner runs a hidden version of DVDShrink. :wink:

And they charge for it :rolleyes:

Yeah :rolleyes:, but it does allow you to one click burn without nero (probably has a hidden version of imgburn as well :bigsmile: ).

Learn something new everyday :bigsmile:

It does not sound like anything I’d be interested in, esp if your right that they are just charging for hidden freeware. How can this be ok??
Thanks for info.
As Rollins said, learn some thing new every day.

And this is how they got caught.

:cool: :cool:

Yea, see what you mean. looks like A Shrink screen in background. PMO

Its even got the Shrink LOGO on the encoder, unreal.:rolleyes:

It sure looks like the DVD Shrink Encoding window to me. People that do things like this oughta go to jail :iagree: :bigsmile: