2 problems regarding dvd movie

Hello,
I’m newbie in here, hopefully i have post the right place.
Please can someone help me to solve 2 problems:

1. vob file 7g but too large for my dvd disk (4.7g) how to shrink or cut or…into 2 dvd disk. any software.

2. double voice (sample english/spanish)movie (mpeg) i only can burn to vcd but not dvd cause once in dvd there’s no way to press the audio (for changing voice)
    i know there is one way is just unplug the cable either white or red, hope can just press the audio on dvd player.

thank you so much

[QUOTE=yuki612;2091551]Hello,
I’m newbie in here, hopefully i have post the right place.
Please can someone help me to solve 2 problems:

1. vob file 7g but too large for my dvd disk (4.7g) how to shrink or cut or…into 2 dvd disk. any software.

2. double voice (sample english/spanish)movie (mpeg) i only can burn to vcd but not dvd cause once in dvd there’s no way to press the audio (for changing voice)
    i know there is one way is just unplug the cable either white or red, hope can just press the audio on dvd player.

thank you so much[/QUOTE]

Do you have the original source file? What is the file your asking about the title?

Hello,
sorry, actually the file like video-ts and audio-ts and has 6 file or v_1_0 something like that. cause i don’t understand how you call those file.
the whole dvd is 7g and i try to split into 2 dvd, can it be done like that instead buying a 8g blank dvd.

Use DVDShrink to compress it to fit on one DVD5 disk. Note it may be necessary to use DVDFabDecrypter first or use RipIt4Me depending on copy protection for original.

[QUOTE=yuki612;2091584]Hello,
sorry, actually the file like video-ts and audio-ts and has 6 file or v_1_0 something like that. cause i don’t understand how you call those file.
the whole dvd is 7g and i try to split into 2 dvd, can it be done like that instead buying a 8g blank dvd.[/QUOTE]

Well there is dvdfab plat paid version that can split a dvd9 to 2 dvd5 media. But also dvd9 media isnt too expensive now days either but if you wanting to split then give dvdfab plat a look and see if it give you what you want cause if its protect then dvdfab can do it. Dvdshrink will work as well but not for protected media.