2 MPEGS TO DVD-R! help! PLEASE!

Hey,

Well, i download avi files from the net on IRC and i want to put them on DVD-R. i want to know every step in how to do this. I have TMPGENC 2.5 PLUS REGISTERED. I need to know how and what i have to convert it to to go on a dvd-r. I also have the new TMPGENC dvd author. I got this it looked good. Can someone tell me what i have to do to join the 2 avi files to what ever they have to be do to put on dvd-r. please help me i really apprecaite it. I need to know how. PLEASE HELP.
I also need to know what programs to use to do all these steps.

Virtual Dub will join the 2 .avi’s.

Start V-Dub and load in first avi, then select “append avi segment” from the “file” pulldown menu to load in the second avi. Make sure “direct stream processing” is selected for both audio and video. The select “save as avi”…and away you go, both files joined :wink:

hello…welcome

it is not allowed to talk about illegal downloaded movies on this forum.

Originally posted by damiandimitri
[B]hello…welcome

it is not allowed to talk about illegal downloaded movies on this forum. [/B]

Why does everyone assume ALL downloads are illegal . There are many Trailers, out of copyright cartoons, homemade vids, etc etc for download.

There is nothing in dvdguy88 post that suggests to me that what he has done is illegal.

@ dvdguy88, have a read in the Tutorial section, I have just updated the guide, pictures included.