2 MEGA UK Deals

Two great UK deals floating around atm;

1. The Staples Verbatim BOGOF offer is apparently scanning at £8.99 for the -R only. Can’t confirm this myself but if its true £8.99 for 100 verbatims is an outstanding deal.

2. Infiniti 8x DVD-R From SVP (svp site is down, ill post details of this later)

The staples deal finished yeaterday I think, but they are still £8.99 for a 50 pack which is cheaper than SVP

I see, perhaps it will be back at some time in the future.

Deal 2; THe Infinitis can be had for £8.63 a 50 spindles (delivered). Add a spindle to basket, use discount delivery (99p), use code ‘svpjuly’ for 5% off, log into cdfreaks discount account, get 3% quidco cashback.

wow 2 MEGA UK Deals gets 2 replies, well, then I will add another
The Verb 16X -R is not that bad, it is very decent and for that price for 100, that is a steal. Do you also get one free on top of that or thats the price after BOGOF??

Well this probably isn’t worthy of a mega deal, but ASDA have 100pk Maxell CD-R for a roll back price of £10. Probably Ritek’s which is OK for CD’s

Not bad for everyday use. Bout time Asda lowered the price on some of their media. :wink:

That was the price after, so its was £8.99 for 100, not even the best US sales have seen that price for 100. US members wont understand the extent to which UK mebers get shafted in B&M stores for regular media supplies. In the US there is great choice with online and instore, we have only online stores, realistically to purchase media.

Nice price, Maxell Riteks are fairly decent.

[QUOTE=>:|sh4d0w|:<]That was the price after, so its was £8.99 for 100, not even the best US sales have seen that price for 100. US members wont understand the extent to which UK mebers get shafted in B&M stores for regular media supplies. In the US there is great choice with online and instore, we have only online stores, realistically to purchase media.
.[/QUOTE]

Amen to that :bow: :clap:

Forgot to say, like the new avatar :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=>:|sh4d0w|:<]Forgot to say, like the new avatar :)[/QUOTE]

Hehe, thanks - it’s a joint effort between MegaDETH (who found it) and jwill427 (who put the little red proteins on it) :flower: