2 drivers on PC

vbimport

i have a old Pc that has Win-Xp 3rd sp i have 2 drivers the first one is @ lite-on dvd+rw SOHW-8025 the other is a Sony dvd rw dru-810a both work fine BUT?? how do i get the SONY to copy the dvd as it is being burn off the LITE ON ??? the it is on fab Target is E:\ [Lite-On DVD +RW SOHW-8025 and Source is blank till i put DVD N drive then it will go to E:\ ETC but will not record as if its only had a CD-Drive So ANY help would B helpful…:cool:

[QUOTE=kacal;2580951]i have a old Pc that has Win-Xp 3rd sp i have 2 drivers the first one is @ lite-on dvd+rw SOHW-8025 the other is a Sony dvd rw dru-810a both work fine BUT?? how do i get the SONY to copy the dvd as it is being burn off the LITE ON ??? the it is on fab Target is E:\ [Lite-On DVD +RW SOHW-8025 and Source is blank till i put DVD N drive then it will go to E:\ ETC but will not record as if its only had a CD-Drive So ANY help would B helpful…:cool:[/QUOTE]

Hi kacal

Sorry not sure if I understand your question :confused:

1…Are you wanting to get the sony to burn to a DVD as the lite-on drive reads the source ? e.g coppy “on the fly”

2…Use both the lite-on and sony to burn to a DVD at the same time ?

On #1 DVDFab does not work on the fly, however you can use DVDFab’s [B]Passkey[/B] with ImgBurn, see the guide below in my signature “Passkey with ImgBurn on the fly”

As for #2 DVDFab has a setting “Allows running multiple instances of DVDFab”, in which case you can find steps for this in the “Common Settings” guide, Tips & FAQ see below in signature :wink:

thanks for the fast reply StormJumber and yes it was on the FLY that i ment :cool:

[QUOTE=kacal;2581006]thanks for the fast reply StormJumber and yes it was on the FLY that i ment :cool:[/QUOTE]

Your welcome my friend :wink: