2 0r 3 sheep burner list

vbimport

anyone know where I can find a 2 or 3 sheep-burner, ratinglist for dvd-burners???

That depends where your from.

I can give you some good adresses in Germany but if your from whales it wouldn’t help you very mutch.

Hi,I know the topic is kinda old, but do you / does anyboyd have such a list or a link to one?

I thought there were no 3 sheep burners and that the best 2 sheeper was the Plextor Premium.

HOW ABOUT SOME FEED BACK ON THIS. THIS MAYBE HELPFUL TO NEWBIES LOOKING TO BUY A DVD PLAYER. EVERYBODY’S OPINION HAS VALUE. KICK THE TIRES ON THIS!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!

Don't most people have a good cdrw before they bought their dvd. My lite-on LTR 52246S cdrw backs anything I throw at it and its readable in most standard cdroms. Buying a DVD for its cdrw capabilities wasn't a deciding factor for me at all . Besides since most of the good games are released on 2,3, or 4 cds, look for games to start appearing on one DVD disk. Im sure that their already working on some type of copy protection. Reading a non-standard bit set that your writer can't reproduce. Only time will tell . My DVD is a MADDOG MD16xDVD9 ext (nec 3500a) IT'S BANG'IN

Dominator2 :cool: :iagree:

Reading is knowledge
Knowledge is power
Power is absolute