1st prob ever with CloneDVD

First let me say that I am a big fan of AnyDVD/CloneDVD and have backed-up a few hundred movies using this combo with out a problem with them. Well, it finally happened. I tried to back-up an old (but new condition) dvd of the classic “American Graffiti.” Tried several times with AnyDVD/CloneDVD, switching between my BenQ 1640 and trusty ND-3500. No luck, see the screen shots below. But when I tried to back it up with DVDFabDecryptor (free version), it zipped right thru it, no prob. I did not disable AnyDVD, so that was probably working in the background.
As you can see from the screen shots, in the background you can see the tltles selected, but the preview window says that the files can not be found. Doesn’t make sense. Anyone have any idea what the problem is, this is an old movie without any fancy protection? :confused:

Hi there

Im also an avid user of CloneDVD2, and the error message your getting seems to be associated with the original disc. The VOB file is the format used for dvd movies, and if one cannot be found, thats the error message.

I would recommend only using Clonedvd2 and Anydvd with no third party decrypters. I would also check the movie dvd for any severe scratches or marks.

Rodney

@ ricoman,

Sometimes things don’t work totally as expected. Sometimes you need to activate AnyDVD and ‘drag and drop’ the VIDEO_TS folder to your desktop and then using CloneDVD process the files from there.

Best Regards,
bjkg

This seems to be the solution. Or switch off Norton AntiVirus, this might help as well.