1ClickDVDCopy Updated 11/30/07

http://www.cdfreaks.com/software/Copy-DVD-Movie-Software/LG-Software/1CLICK-DVD-Copy.html

[LEFT]5.4.0.5 (Nov 30, 2007) This is a major update of 1CLICK DVD COPY which allows the software to read DVDs with corrupt file systems on DVDs like “Hairspray”, “El Cantante”, “Full of it”, and “Blade - House of Chthon”.

If you are using DVD43 as your decrypter, we also recommend you get the latest version of DVD43 (version 4.0) to avoid decryption errors on some newer DVD movies.

We also added a new (right click popup) option to disable some software DVD players which come preinstalled on the DVD (like “Interactive Media Player”) which start up when you first insert a DVD and may interfere with the reading of the DVD.
We have improved the reading of RW DVDs and backup DVDs as well.[/LEFT]

Thanks Alan, need to give this new release a try.

thanks alan
hardly use that program as it’s installed on the laptop but will update

I updated 1ClickDVDCopy to the latest version and as advised, I installed version 4.0 of DVD43 on top of version 3.9. I am now getting this message whenever I start DVD43 4.0: “Can’t connect. DVD43 drivers must be installed, up to date and active.” I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3.90 and then 4.0 but I get the same message. Should I just go back to 3.9 and forget 4.0? :confused:

[QUOTE=Gazza52;1946328]I updated 1ClickDVDCopy to the latest version and as advised, I installed version 4.0 of DVD43 on top of version 3.9. I am now getting this message whenever I start DVD43 4.0: “Can’t connect. DVD43 drivers must be installed, up to date and active.” I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3.90 and then 4.0 but I get the same message. Should I just go back to 3.9 and forget 4.0? :confused:[/QUOTE]

No . 3.9.0. will Not work with the Newer DVDs
You really need to get the 4.0.0 thing figured out

Have you Rebooted ?

Try Reinstalling 1Click again , over itself > Reboot

:wink: