1ClickDVDCopy 4.2.1.2 Observation

I’m a new guy here on the block, but have been doing the dvd copying for 2 years now with no problems at all. Just upgraded my 1ClickDVDcopy and I was just curious about 4.2.1.2, see information below:

Just bought Kung Fu Hustle for $13.95 and tried copying with my old 1ClickDVDCopy and as expected problem with sony’s encryption, so I upgraded to 4.2.1.2 and hey…it worked ( no error…no compression required says in the message) and completed the full DVD copy. Burned it and played it well. Ok the problem or may I say my curious observation.

First, the whole dvd is 7.55GB ( as I remember, my Aunt borrowed it from me so I really can’t double check), anyway when I checked my copy and also my backup on my harddrive, it’s only 7.04GB. Any explanation from 1Click guys?

Second, as I mentioned above I did a full copy (all options are checked), but only AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS were created. The original DVD has JACKET_P, autorun.inf, dvd-rom.exe, go.exe but were never copied. Why? I never had this issue with my previous version of 1Click.

Gradux
My Setup:
Pentium 4 2.8GHz
Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
1ClickDVDCopy 4.2.1.2
Anydvd 5.4.1.1
Gear Pro 6.05

Do you still have your old version on your computer to test with and see if the same things occur?

Thanks for the reply Alexia!

I’ll try to scrounge from my backups, and try to revert it back to my old combination (1Click & AnyDVD), and also I’ll try to mix up the combination with new versions.

I’ll keep you posted.

Cheers
Gradux