1clickdvd pro

Yay!! Found it at last!! Just hope I can remember where to go…
My first time here and would like to ask some kind person out there about the 1clickdvd pro program which, after lots of problems initially, am very happy with now.
But, each time I log on, it asks if I want to download the newest version which I know has a totally different interface and I did ask the support team if I should download this and they said yes…but, I wonder about this and if anyone out there has kept updating this program etc. or if the one I have, 1clickdvdpro, not sure of the version as I’m not at my computer now, is best left alone, please?
Many thanks,
ps. I run dvd43 with it and find it’s great.
Angie :slight_smile:

[quote=angie.j;2163645]Yay!! Found it at last!! Just hope I can remember where to go…
My first time here and would like to ask some kind person out there about the 1clickdvd pro program which, after lots of problems initially, am very happy with now.
But, each time I log on, it asks if I want to download the newest version which I know has a totally different interface and I did ask the support team if I should download this and they said yes…but, I wonder about this and if anyone out there has kept updating this program etc. or if the one I have, 1clickdvdpro, not sure of the version as I’m not at my computer now, is best left alone, please?
Many thanks,
ps. I run dvd43 with it and find it’s great.
Angie :)[/quote]
I would update to the latest release. I have it an many other dvd copy programs and keep them all updated to the latest. The updated version always has fixes for problems that the old version had. It always gets updated to handle the newest copy protection. Since you said you use dvd43 I would difinately upgrade.

Thank you so much for your kind reply…even if I am not having any problems, you would still update? If I encounter hassles with the updated version, would I be able to go back to the older one? Sorry if I’m being a nuisance, it’s just that I am still a little shell-shocked by all the problems I’ve had in the past.
Thanks very much indeed. :flower:

[quote=angie.j;2163674]Thank you so much for your kind reply…even if I am not having any problems, you would still update? If I encounter hassles with the updated version, would I be able to go back to the older one? Sorry if I’m being a nuisance, it’s just that I am still a little shell-shocked by all the problems I’ve had in the past.
Thanks very much indeed. :flower:[/quote]
If you have the download for the old one saved in a file on your computer then yes you can go back to an older one if the new one not work for you. Also just so you know 1click has a section on this forum. It is located in Copy Movie part of the forum and you will get more and better help if you post in it. But for now you can just ask a moderator to move this thread of yours to it.