1Click users who use DVD43 - there is an update to DVD43 v4.1.1.1

vbimport

Looking for DVD 43?

Try AnyDVD for free instead. Faster, more up to date than DVD 43.

END

Users of 1Click products who use DVD43 as their decrypter should update to the latest version :slight_smile:

dvd43.com

WHAT’S NEW in v4.1:
Features:

• added hint bubble to show when busy reading the DVD.
  • added help file and link to DVD43 on Google.
    Bug fixes:
  • some sectors at the end of a title did not get decrypted (bug introduced in 4.0.0).
  • the wrong key was passed for some titles.
  • faster reading on DVDs with bogus titles.
  • tray icon would disappear sometimes even though program was still running.

Hi there, New to this really, but I presently use 1 Click DVD copy 5 Pro/ or the basic one as well with and DVD43. In the last 3 weeks burned DVDs have began to stall or skip about 2/3 way through the burned DVDS. Tried changing burners, and DVD players but only began recently, any ideas?
Jumper999

[quote=Jumper999;2155477]Hi there, New to this really, but I presently use 1 Click DVD copy 5 Pro/ or the basic one as well with and DVD43. In the last 3 weeks burned DVDs have began to stall or skip about 2/3 way through the burned DVDS. Tried changing burners, and DVD players but only began recently, any ideas?
Jumper999[/quote]
try lowering your burn speed to half the rated speed of your media. Also get yourself some verbatim media which is available at most retail stores that sell them or get some Taiyo Yuden which are only available online. Your problem is due to using bad media or burning at too high a speed.

[QUOTE=Jumper999;2155477]Hi there, New to this really, but I presently use 1 Click DVD copy 5 Pro/ or the basic one as well with and DVD43. In the last 3 weeks burned DVDs have began to stall or skip about 2/3 way through the burned DVDS. Tried changing burners, and DVD players but only began recently, any ideas?
Jumper999[/QUOTE]

Please Post a >> F8 log session of the attempt(s) …
Let us read the ‘process’ and ‘error’ in context

• and your options - selected

Open 1Click > Press your F8 key
>> Copy and Paste the Log Report to your Reply post

Look for :
Session Started” / “Session Closed

• to divide the individual sessions

Post one “Complete” Session per Reply Post
One or Two “Session(s)” in question should suffice

If the One Session is too long - Divide the Session into Two Postings

Your log will instantly answer 20 questions we might have

Let us take a look …

:slight_smile:

Hi
I use 1clickdvd pro and it always asks me if I want to download the latest version…I say no as I am scared that the newest version will play up or not burn etc…I use dvd43 and have removed my Nero program and I use Vista.
Am I being silly by not installing the latest version? And if I do this, do I need to remove/uninstall the old version AND also dvd43??
It all gets a little confusing I find.
Thanks to you all for your time and kind advice.
Regards, Angie

[QUOTE=angie.j;2164411]Hi
I use 1clickdvd pro and it always asks me if I want to download the latest version…I say no as I am scared that the newest version will play up or not burn etc…I use dvd43 and have removed my Nero program and I use Vista.
Am I being silly by not installing the latest version? And if I do this, do I need to remove/uninstall the old version AND also dvd43??
It all gets a little confusing I find.
Thanks to you all for your time and kind advice.
Regards, Angie[/QUOTE]

Silly you; yes you should always download and install the latest version. Gregory is constantly updating CPRx to deal with the latest protections and if you use dvd43 you most certainly want to take advantage of the 1Click updates.

Hi and thanks for kindly replying…it’s just that I am of the thinking that “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” mentality and that might be annoying for you, so apologies. It’s just that I have had SO much trouble and have spent SO much time, money and effort to get to this point that I am a little scared of trying something that might give me troubles again.
Cheers,
Angie :slight_smile:

I still don’t know where i get the update for dvd43, I need help anyone?

http://www.dvd43.com/