1Click Dvd Copy Pro problems with freezing please help

vbimport

Okay heres the deal.

When I back up a dvd (the dvd works perfect btw) with one click pro during the movie about an hour and a half into it… it freezes for one second then resumes playing. It doesnt skip or lose that part of the movie, it just looks like its paused and then its fine again. If the movie is longer than about every hour it does it, I’ve tried to burn the movie at a lower write speed but it doesnt seem to help.

Can anyone help me with this?

[quote=digitalnerd;2177336]Okay heres the deal.

When I back up a dvd (the dvd works perfect btw) with one click pro during the movie about an hour and a half into it… it freezes for one second then resumes playing. It doesnt skip or lose that part of the movie, it just looks like its paused and then its fine again. If the movie is longer than about every hour it does it, I’ve tried to burn the movie at a lower write speed but it doesnt seem to help.

Can anyone help me with this?[/quote]
Sounds like a problem with your burner. Does this happen with all movies or just one? Maybe try some different media, like Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden. Hope this helps. Happy Holidays.

[QUOTE=digitalnerd;2177336]Okay heres the deal.

Can anyone help me with this?[/QUOTE]

Please Post a >> F8 log session of the attempt(s) …
Let us read the ‘process’ and ‘error’ in context

• and your options - selected

Open 1Click > Press your F8 key
>> Copy and Paste the Log Report to your Reply post

Look for :
Session Started” / “Session Closed

• to divide the individual sessions

Post one “Complete” Session per Reply Post
One or Two “Session(s)” in question should suffice

If the One Session is too long - Divide the Session into Two Postings

Your log will instantly answer 20 questions we might have

Let us take a look …