1Click DVD Copy Pro 1.0.0.6

I was just wondering how long this (1Click DVD Copy Pro 1.0.0.6) has been out and if it’s a beta or not. Any information will be appreciated, Thanks in advance.

It is no longer in beta, I was on the beta team and it went final about 3 weeks ago. Several improvements have been added and it is very stable. The price is in my opinion a little high at 99.00 but if you are a current 1Click customer you can upgrade for 39.00.

The trial is for 3 backups within a 10 day period which is fine, you will know if it is a program for you or not within that period.

Hi campman I also was a beta tester for the pro version of 1click and it is truly a nice product! I do not recognize your username though!

Except for being able to span 2 disc’s for a movie it has about all you could want to be able to back up your dvd collection!

You will need to have a decrypter of course and I would sugget ANYDVD! In my opinion it is flawless as a decrypter!

Really Mr. 4-Hams, it is certainly nice to meet you. I know another guy from Canada with the same screenname. I’ll bet this Pro Version is great and I will try it right now.
alan :bow:

:bigsmile: Ha Ha Ha, alan it is nice to meet you also! I was getting board of the old faithful place we usually chat and had not been here for a while and thought I would give it a try again! Nice to see ya!
Have a nice day!
Joel

alan how many posts to become a die hard? Like you! I hope I don’t have to post 5000 times to be more than is on a distiguished path!!! :frowning:

For some reason my signature is not showing??? :frowning:

I see!!! Got it now! :o :slight_smile:

4hams

wazup; you don’t recognize my username here because “kipper” could not be used here for some reason.

Anyway, nice to see ya here also.

Your expertise will be appreciated where every you show up

Ey there alan1476

Just noticed you are here also.

campman, we are planning an invasion. So we have to test the waters first! :bigsmile:

did someone mention an invasion

give us a few minutes 4hams and i will get the kilt and the war paint on :wink:

‘they may take our women and our freedom…but they will never take our BEER’ :disagree: :stuck_out_tongue:

This is a whole different animal here Bubbles, your just one of about 10,000.

alan you are correct, but there are not alot of visitors to the 1click room!

‘they may take our women and our freedom…but they will never take our BEER’
I agree bubbles but I here you have a thing for Vodka and Spiced Rum?
Cheers!

4hams

yes but not in the same glass :rolleyes: