1CLICK DVD COPY, 1CLICK DVD COPY PRO, 1CLICK DVD COPY MOVIE Updated

All LG Software products have been updated as of DEC 12 2007
1CLICK DVD COPY, 1CLICK DVD COPY PRO, 1CLICKtoIPOD
http://www.cdfreaks.com/software/Copy-DVD-Movie-Software/LG-Software/
Download the free trial and give them a try.:iagree:
1CLICK DVD Copy - Version History
5.4.1.3 (Dec 12, 2007) CPRx update for movies like “The Simpsons”. PCM audio is the new default audio on Concert DVDs. Improved the playback on movies like “Ratatoule” and “Meet the Robinsons”. Cut and paste (using the right mouse button) in the Registration window has been restored.

3.1.1.5 (Dec 12, 2007) Same changelog as above.

Thanks Alan

Alan,
Do you need to uninstall the current version I am running before I download? Thanks

[quote=fico720;1953499]Alan,
Do you need to uninstall the current version I am running before I download? Thanks[/quote]
No just install the new version right over the last. Easy as pie. :iagree:

[QUOTE=jamespreston;2051508]How does 1Click DVD Copy compare to other DVD ripper software? Can it rip to the computer too? I know the 1 Click DVD to iPod can, but I Want more than just iPod compatibility.[/QUOTE]

Try it out for yourself, it comes with a 10 day or 3 copies free trial. And of course it can rip to the harddrive. :slight_smile:

Definitely don’t buy this software. $59 it cost me in December 2007 and it’s never worked. Support from LG software which is supposedly part of cost is non-existent.

[QUOTE=goldfish63;2052086]Definitely don’t buy this software. $59 it cost me in December 2007 and it’s never worked. Support from LG software which is supposedly part of cost is non-existent.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forum goldfish

When you say “it’s never worked”; could you explain a little further.

I have been a user of all of the 1Click programs and beta testing them for several years and find that they work perfectly for the majority of users.

If you provide a log of your attempted backups at the LGSI forum there are several long time users there that will be glad to assist you.

Once again, that’s why there is a 3 burn or 10 day trail period for you to ensure that the software will work on your system.

Their support is the best in the business, everytime I have contacted them for support I have recieved an answer within 24 hrs. Programs are top notch also.:wink: