1Click AnyDVD problem with The Lobster

vbimport

Trying to copy The Lobster with 1Click_Pro 5.1.1.3 and AnyDVD 7690. AnyDVD finds lots of bad sectors and takes a long time to decrypt. Once 1Click starts, it finds more bad sectors and it takes forever to read the DVD.

I cancelled the copy and read the DVD with ISO Inspector and it finds lots of bad sectors. So now I’m thinking this movie has protection that AnyDVD 7690 can’t handle.

So I fired up 1Click and enabled Cprx and then disabled AnyDVD and the copy is going OK now.

So now for my question. Did AnyDVD 7690 finally meet its match? I figured the day would come sometime.

Can’t speak for AnyDVD, however, “The Lobster” is not a new movie.
Might have something to do with you still running the “SlySoft” version, don’t know.

I believe I had suggested to you over at the 1Click Forum, when using 1Click products, exit out of AnyDVD and use the DVD43 Plug-in. Use AnyDVD only when “absolutely” necessary. I can’t remember the last time I’ve had an issue. When I do, Gregory fixes it pretty damn quick! :iagree:

I hardly ever used AnyDVD before they shut down. After the shutdown, I never purchased the “RedFox” product.

:wink:

I guess I just got used to AnyDVD over the years. I have put in the DVD43 plugin and it worked fine when I disabled the AnyDVD and enabled CPRx. Yes, I’m still running the old Slysoft original version and knew it would become too old after a while. I didn’t want to buy the redfox replacement.

The Lobster is a fairly recent Colin Farrell movie from 2015 according to IMDB.

Thanks for the reply, and I’ll disable AnyDVD and start using CPRx for the future burns.

You’re welcome. Yeah, I copied “The Lobster” when it came out using DVD43 Plug-in with no problems. Everything has been running so smooth with the DVD43 Plug-in.

Any more issues don’t hesitate to post here.

:cool:

[QUOTE=lario48;2782742]You’re welcome. Yeah, I copied “The Lobster” when it came out using DVD43 Plug-in with no problems. Everything has been running so smooth with the DVD43 Plug-in.

Any more issues don’t hesitate to post here.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Larry, I used 1 Click Pro and it worked on the lobster with no issues, AnyDVD is not necessary for 1Click Products, only Bluray and 1Click does not support bluray so its all good.