19" Dell UltraSharp UltraSharp 1905FP - $279

I just got a 19" UltraSharp from Dell for $279! :smiley:
see www.xpbargains for details. It’s a sweet monitor, I have a couple already and they are beautiful to look at. Slow response rate (20ms) so it’s not exactly a gaming powerhouse, but for everything else (incl. movies) u gotta love LOVE it.
800:1 contrast ratio, 1280 x 1024 resolution. Way too low price.
http://www.xpbargains.com/index.php/send_deal/44784

w00t!

For $100 more, you get the 20" Widescreen, worth the upgrade. The 24" is almost double the price of the 20". So I bought the 20" and it is one mother… sweet @ 1680X1050. The only thing I dont like is that it is black. My computer is all metallic color and now I have a black monitor.

i like the black monitor, same colour as my practically invisible computer :slight_smile:

its a nice monitor. ive had it for about 5 months. I got it back when it was on sale for $247. The widescreen is sweet but thats still a lot of money.

I’ve got the 1905 and like it a lot for general use but it stinks for movies. The low end of the gray scale is really bad like most LCDs. Dark scenes with subtle shading are ugly. That’s ok for me, I don’t use it for movies.

Unlike most, I don’t mind gaming on the limited stuff I do. I always wonder how many of the people complaining don’t run it native resolution.

Mike