17 Ridiculous Laws Still On The Books In The U.S

vbimport

I like these two think every state should have them and enforce them.

In Missouri, It is Illegal To Drive With An Uncaged Bear (Caged Bears Are OK)

In Arizona, It’s Illegal To Own More Than 2 Dildos

“[I]In Missouri, It is Illegal To Drive With An Uncaged Bear (Caged Bears Are OK)[/I]” … bummer! :doh:

“[I]In New Jersey, It is Illegal To Wear A Bulletproof Vest While Committing A Murder[/I]” … but murders are allowed as long as you don’t wear bulletproof vests?!? :confused:

“[I]In Alaska, Waking A Sleeping Bear For A Photo Opportunity Is Strictly Forbidden[/I]” … not to mention stupid! :doh:
And then driving it down to Missouri uncaged is completely out of the question! :cop:

“[I]In Michigan, Anyone Over Age 12 May Own A Hand Gun As Long As He/She Has Not Committed A Felony[/I]” … yeah, you’d definitely want 12-year olds to walk around fully armed! :iagree:

“[I]In Idaho, It Is Illegal For A Man To Give His Sweetheart A Box Of Candy Weighing Less Than 50 lbs[/I]” … those Idaho girls must like candy a LOT! :eek:

“[I]In Connecticut, It’s Illegal To Walk Across A Street On Your Hands[/I]” … is it legal to walk across a street on somebody else’s hands?

“[I]In Ohio, It Is Illegal To Get A Fish Drunk[/I]” … especially if it’s called Wanda?

“[I]In Arizona, It’s Illegal To Own More Than 2 Dildos[/I]” … how about leasing them instead?

I would like to know if they have police that go around to see if someone has more than 2 dildos

[QUOTE=samlar;2498488]I would like to know if they have police that go around to see if someone has more than 2 dildos[/QUOTE] …and do they check the aquariums for drunken fish?

And how exactly do you know if a fish is drunk? :confused:

[QUOTE=samlar;2498386]In Missouri, It is Illegal To Drive With An Uncaged Bear (Caged Bears Are OK)[/QUOTE]

damn i keep forgetting to cage my bear when driving :doh:

[QUOTE=samlar;2498488]I would like to know if they have police that go around to see if someone has more than 2 dildos[/QUOTE]

LOL yeah, like, has anyone ever been convicted? Maybe there is a registry?

I know this is in fun so I’m posting these Texas laws .I did a Google search to see if I could find the actual Texas Penal code or legislation on them & couldn’t.So a lot of the rediculous laws may have no real basis in fact.

When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.

A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2498433]
"[I]In Idaho, It Is Illegal For A Man To Give His Sweetheart A Box Of Candy Weighing Less Than 50 lbs[/I]" … those Idaho girls must like candy a LOT! :eek:[/QUOTE]

That one should be enforced everywhere :bigsmile:

On second thoughts. I only have to breathe on one piece of candy to gain 2lbs, so maybe not. Nice thought though :doh:

Great, nothing like a bit of advance warning :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=samlar;2498488]I would like to know if they have police that go around to see if someone has more than 2 dildos[/QUOTE]

I wonder if they have vice cops go into sex shops and try to buy 3 at a time :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=jwill427;2498582]I wonder if they have vice cops go into sex shops and try to buy 3 at a time :p[/QUOTE]

I can just see a vice cop going home telling his wife he arrested five women today for having more than two one even had five.

As far as I know it is still ‘legal’ to shoot a Welshman in this country - provided it is done using a longbow on a Wednesday in Cathedral Close, Hereford. :eek:

Those 14th century lawmakers were very specific. :clap:

[QUOTE=samlar;2498590]I can just see a vice cop going home telling his wife he arrested five women today for having more than two one even had five.[/QUOTE]Is it 2 for each orifice? :o :doh: