1653 CS0K SonyID LED?

vbimport

Sorry C0deKing…but can u tell me what the SonyID LED Fix does…compared to the normal one??..just got the CS0K LED from your site and just noticed this…

Many thx m8! :bigsmile:

LEDFix means

Mounting Disc: Solid Green
Reading Disc: Flashing Green
Burning Disc: Solid Red
Buffer UnderRun: Orange or Flashing Red (Maybe, I’ve forgot)

Thanks Talon88. Almost :).

Mounting Disc: Solid Green
Reading Disc: Solid Green
Burning Disc: Solid Red
Buffer UnderRun: (Not implemented yet)

There are two versions of the firmware in the packed file, one with a Liteon ID and one with a Sony ID. Both have crossflash, 12x read speed and LED fix. The Sony ID version is for people with Sony drives that want to use this firmware but have OEM software that will only work when it sees a drive with the Sony ID. :wink:

Welcome C0deKing,

How your Holidays? Should be Great…!
When will the updated Super OmniPatcher will ready…?
Anyway, take your time & thanks for your hardwork!

:iagree: :bigsmile: :slight_smile: :cool: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley:

@Talon88
Omnipatcher is made by code65536. he will (hopefully) be back after the current semester.

Ah…thank you kindly! :slight_smile:

Just didn’t want to flash with wrong one my friend…excellent as ever bruv!!

:bow: :bigsmile:

question about those firmwares with SonyID:
what kind of software need to detect a sony ID?

what about nero? will it show more options somewhere? i remember hearing that nero didn’t allow bitsetting on liteon drives… will this option open the combo for this thing?

yes, nero will show bitsetting option. but you can do the same thiong with the booktype utility. sonyID firmwares are meant for people using bundled software. if you’ve bought a sony drive the included software will only work with a sony-writer.

so there is no real benefit from doing this?

then what about using firmware for sony drives? DRU710A on a 1633, any benefit doing so?

no