150th comic - Jon, Garfield and the plunger... [Part 4]

vbimport

Heya everybody,

the time has come… we have a reason to celebrate again… this is comic number 150 :iagree: :iagree: :wink: :slight_smile:
…well the time sure flew by and I hope I still find the time to present you some new comics during this year. OK now back to business: The Plunger-Series story has to continue and here we go:

The story is still not over… 2 more parts are going to be published next week!

We’ll see if anybody breaks the fastest feedback record!

Alex

PS: I wish you all a nice weekend and hope you enjoy this comic!
:iagree: :iagree: :bigsmile:

2 fast 4 you Namoh,

no chance to get faster. :stuck_out_tongue:

a real nice one Alex :bow: can’t wait to see the next.

…well less than 1 minute… UNBEATABLE…

H3rb3i remains the fastest feedback poster with a new record in less than one minute!

I will not count the seconds for the record by the way… anything faster than 1 minute is (in my opinion) the fastest feedback possible!

@Namoh… you have a lot more chances to break the record!
:iagree: :iagree:

OK now back to the feedback…

LOL. :iagree: :iagree:

@H3rB3i, congrats with the record … but I’m gonna equal with you. :iagree:

Btw, did Rylex PM’ed you? :wink:

No PMs were sent… I just put an info into the older comic thread from yesterday that I will pubish a new comic during the next 10 minutes…

ah… just got the info that you read thread number 149 … :wink: :wink:

No it was a coincidence that I saw him around :slight_smile:

hehehehehe

150 up.

Thanks for the comics Rylex.

Alex,

I've read all your comics and I love them all.  Garfield has always been a favorite of mine and it's nice to see fresh material.  So, in honor of your highly entertaining works, I wanted my first post to be here.  Keep 'em coming!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Nick

Thanks for 150 comics Alex, this year seems to be a good year for your new releases…

p.s. the plunger series is nice, I can’t wait for a BlindWrite classic :bow: :smiley:

Thanks! :bow:

eltranquil

Hi CyNickuL (Nick)

welcome to the forum! It’s good to see some new fans in this forum. There are people who always gimme feedback and there are lots of people, who just read the comics…

So by the way thanks Womble, Kalas and eltranquil for the good feedback you always gimme …and of course H3r3i and Namoh… (they are still fighting for the fastest feedback record!)
:wink: :wink: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

@Kalas - 2 more plunger comics will be posted during the next week… and … YEAH…
A Blindwrite Classic comic, too :wink: … so watch out!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:iagree: :iagree: :bigsmile:

Alex