$15 rebate for $30 purchase with PayPal checkout

vbimport

$15 rebate for $30 purchase with PayPal checkout: https://paypal.promotionexpert.com/greatshopping/signup/200702/misc_s.html?route=misc.s

Quite a long list of stores; I went to newegg and got this Liteon rebadge: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16827131039
:iagree:

Paypal ran a similar promo before Xmas and I received my money but be aware there is absolutely no way to track this; no confirmation is sent.
:confused:

Went there and got a different liteon. I used the paypal account. You say it doesn’t confirm-it just sends you the rebate?

good for e-bay too

Right, even when I emailed paypal customer service for confirmation. :disagree:

Oh, for anyone looking for SATA, in stock right now: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=27-106-047

(I bought my retail version 7S from ClubIT.com already.)

But not for personal accounts. Someone in another forum said all sellers were forced to convert their personal accounts, but check the details to be sure.

Kenja
first of all excellent find :clap:

I found this in the promo limitattins link
""Excluded Transactions. The following transactions are excluded from this offer: Send Money transactions, payments to Personal Accounts, eBay payments made to Personal Accounts, donations, PayPal Mobile transactions, payments for services, Virtual Debit Card payments, PayPal ATM/ Debit Card payments, payments made when you are not logged into your PayPal account, and PayPal Plus Credit Card payments not made through your PayPal account. “”

I think if on ebay you purchase/win a bid and make payment to a seller that takes credit cards(and of coursepaypal) that would be payment to a business account versus a small time seller asking for a direct cash input to his personal account these latter are very rare

I think if on ebay you purchase/win a bid and make payment to a seller that takes credit cards(and of coursepaypal) that would be payment to a business account
Yes, that is the distinction, from the posts at FatWallet.com (deal was found there after a posting at SlickDeals.net).
. . . and some people at FW said they never received their money from the previous promotion.

How to tell if my computer will support a SATA DVD Drive? In Belarc Advisor I see this, Intel® 82801EB Ultra ATA Storage Controllers (2x).

That southbridge is also known as ICH5 and has built-in SATA capability. You probably have it but Google your motherboard model number to find out for sure. Or open your case and look for a pair of SATA connectors on the board.

wow, glad I stumbled upon this, was in the process of making a newegg purchase and thought I should check, and sure enough :smiley: thanks OP!

Crap I just bought something from newegg using paypal and didn’t see this post

Is it a special checkout like google or whats the deal is it automatic?

You have to sign up for it like where it says in the first post.

I did but didn’t follow the links afterwards, thanks

You do not get the $15 rebate until May 28, 2007. That’s a long time to wait for $15.

Well that’s a bummer . . . :frowning:

Just think about it as being in the bank savings account except it won’t be earning interest.

Did anybody excited about this offer notice the following statement under Terms and Conditions?

“You are only eligible for this offer if you receive this offer in an email sent to you directly from PayPal.”

When I tried to register, a message popped up saying I’m ineligible. :frowning:

Yeah, I noticed that. Funny thing is that I have a new account that I just verified that is ineligable but an old account that is unverified that I have had with them for a couple of years (almost never use it), let me log in without any problems.

The deal is dead, that is a new condition. http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/702158/
:frowning:

open sign-up was for a short period. feb 8th-15th

Funny because it let me do it yesterday without any problems.