137th comic - Being nice to Mrs. Feeny *hehehe*

vbimport

Heya everybody,

Garfield seems to be very angry because of Mrs. Feeny’s present…
Take a look for yourself.

Here is the new comic:

I’m really a bit disappointed because of the very little feedback… there are people that always post feedback on the comics and that’s a very good thing… but I think if somebody thinks a comic is not that good then please post the feedback. I can’t improve the comics if there is no feedback. Feedback doesn’t always need to be good :iagree: :iagree: … I really hope there will be more feedback in the future. I remember last year there were comics with more than 180 views and only 2 or 3 people gave feedback… :sad: :sad:

Anyway - thanks to those that always give feedback :iagree: :iagree:

More to come soon!

Alex

Nice one, Alex. :iagree:

The comics are good … but I haven’t seen a real scream comic for a while … but my kinda humour is a bit weird so …

Thanks Namoh - you’re one of those, who always give me feedback :slight_smile:
I hope there will be a real scream comic in the future :slight_smile:

You do a good job (for free :smiley: ) to amuse us and most of the times you succeed … so you deserve feedback.

I really hope more people will read your comics and most of all give you their honest opinion (good or bad doesn’t matter as long as the are being honest :iagree: ).

Me too, me too.
Feed us, feed us.

Thanks Namoh… perhaps I’ll succeed tomorrow… stay tuned for another great part of:

Garfield vs. Mrs. Feeny -The fat cat strikes back!

COMING TOMORROW!!!
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Can’t wait.

Btw, I hope this helps for getting more feedback. :wink: :iagree:

Haven’t had the time to read your comics the last weeks, but what i’ve seen…looked great same for this.

can’t wait for Mrs. Feeny BTW

great work

Thanks Namoh - Thanks H3rb3i I hope there’ll be more feedback because of your new post…
…Like Namoh said…

Feedback is important… Good or Bad is not important just please give me feedback to improve the comics!

Thanks!

more violence!! :slight_smile:

excellent comic, but more violence ! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Garfield and thinking. I would have never put those two together.

Some great comics over the past year and I hope that the following ones will be just as good.

I kind of liked the random guest (CDfreaks, Hemi) ones as they were something a little different. But getting Blindwrite to work is always the premise for some great comics.

Just keep up the terriffic work.

As I like comics in general and I really appreciate your work none of your comics is bad. When I read some of them there’s just a grin on my face and others I’m really laughing in front of my PC. By the way for this one my face is like this :slight_smile: :wink: