1000th post, better say something thoughtful/deep/significant

vbimport

Initially, I was fearful of the nearness of the 1000th post! I wanted to say something special. …I’m sure each one of us appreciates the opportunity to speak from the heart about what this message board and its members mean to us. But what was I going to say? Then without any thought at all, one statement immediately became clearly obvious…
" I will never be able to give back to CD Freaks what it has given me."

…and with that in mind, this is where my 1000th post begins.

First and foremost, There is a great wealth of information here on this board. I may not post in all forums here but I do check out the forums for information that I need. I have been greatly surprised at the degree of technological advice here from those who work in the field, and those who are just talented. And I thank you for sharing. After all what good would this board be if we never shared?

Secondly, there are quite a few of you that have I have gotten to know and enjoy our silly banter.

Tax, you my dear have to be first on this list, after all you were the first in management to whip out his handcuffs. and mention kicking me out…http://club.cdfreaks.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=805150 I’ve really enjoyed our late night/early morning talks…

Savannah______my babies daddy!!! yes for those of you that do not know.Savvy and I are the proud parents of twins.Madison and Mason…we adopted the virtual children last Thursday ……so with time constraints and chatting we had to hire a wet nurse and now are looking for a nanny…we never knew that twins would be so great!!!

nOBeLium…you are such an asset to this site…plus you have a personality to die for….and those eyes……sighs those eyes….Emmy is a lucky girl…she just needs to block you from MSN more :wink:

KockRoach…my Cubbie fan….guess we are the ONLY ones on this site…you make chat fun…when everyone else is sleeping your always there to talk to…

Kenshin my friend……you are so outgoing and positive and I have to say you’re the best photographer on the board…

Jamos….your really helpful with all my software needs and you have one hot wife to boot…

Norty69er……Girl your a blast. if I ever get to England……we are going out on the town knickers optional

bcn_246…my adopted son……you just amaze me at the things you do and say …I just can’t believe your only 14!!

Mr. Belvedere…I like the way you honestly answer peoples questions…sometimes not what they wanted to hear……

Kus_Emmy…I don’t get to chat with you much now that nObelium takes up all your time……get back and chat sometimes……

Namoh……well dear you are on my thread as well……after all you’re the one who suggested I use the Living room….
.http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=804580&postcount= ….guess he is regretting that decision… J love ya anyway sweetie

rfjr23…a Dallas Mavericks fan…and a great guy to hand in the bar with……

Debro….oh man I can’t forget you…after all without you there would be no reason for chat…PERIOD….and by the way….on my list for Christmas gifts next year is a new work chair for you….provide it can wait that long…

100:10100 AKA Joe……I don’t know you as well as the others but your ok in my book….

Tool….well uh …yeah ….that’s right you’re a sweetheart tool….lol

Womble……ohhh my womble….you just set my heart to fluttering when I see your name….

Ruff ….i know you don’t read many threads…but …granted if Tax …ever boots me to the curb…I’ll be looking for you somewhere around the corner…taking pics for that danged log of yours…lmao…

Dee-ehn…you have some great taste in music…and software…i’ve really learned a lot just reading your posts.

Code65536……anytime you need information. you know just ask….and I’ll give ya…lol no matter the subject…J you are so sweet and nice…and …theres always some Cajun food with your name on it…if you ever stop by…

Cerberus…my dungeon slave……you bring a great smile to my face when I’m in a freaky mood…no one can take a spanking like you …your topps in my book

pollushon…You have some great posts and have helped me tremendously…thanks I appreciate it…

rehab_junkie……your just so fantastic….

acko….loving the new avatar……great one….

H3rB3i-------R2D2!!! you are soooooooooo sweet to change your name in chat just for me……kisses

Wesociety…….i wish I could go on your trip next month…….sounds like your going to have a blast…

Dee-27….one sexy woman…we need to start our own clique……and leave the boys out….

Slayerkin……man your a hit in the chat….just need to bring your own air freshener…

dansmug……your a little shy I don’t get you to talk much…maybe you’ll out grow it…

and those whos names I forgot….its not due to neglect. just that I wanted to get back to chatting…and not typing……

SO LETS GET ON WITH IT!!!

Now to finish this 1000th post… and I hope I won’t be threatened with Scheherazade’s fate in “1001 Arabian Nights” if I run out of ideas after so many posts!

Love ya all,
Dana

congratulations you hit 1K before the end of the month. :smiley:

It is good to see you have found (another) place on the web to enjoy. In a short while you have come to know a lot of the people around here, and we certainly got to know you.

Your presence on this board has been something special, not to mention your presence in our chat. I think I can truly, and without hesitation, say that this board would never be the same again (meant in a positive way!).

I too have enjoyed our many chats, both on IRC as well as on Skype (and real phone) and I hope to enjoy many more (too bad my vacation is over and there will be very little time…I am afraid others will now move in and try to steal you away from me :wink: ).

I hope you will continue to post on this forum and enrich the forum, the chat and the personal lives of people you come in contact with!

Congratulations!

You are a real addition to the forum and (mainly) IRC.

Hope you stick around for many years to come. :bigsmile:

Ben :slight_smile:

Congrats on 1000 Sexy! I really enjoy the back-and-forth replies on some of these threads and chatting with you on IRC (and on the phone too :bigsmile: ) That’s fine with me if we’re the only Cub fans here. Raises an Old Style beer Here’s to you…and the Cubs winning the World Series!

If you keep this up…will we be seeing a 12,000th post thread in December?

Nice to see that I’m in your list.

CONGRATS applause

Womble……ohhh my womble….you just set my heart to fluttering when I see your name….

Yay!!!

Does a little dance

A thousand posts already. Damn that some posting girl.
Great to have you around and I hope you stay around for a long time.

Congrats Sexy and thanks for the kind words.

congrats princess.

Thanks Sexy girl from the ol’ man river, Congratulations on the big 1K:)

Wow you really love us, don’t you? Anyhow it’s great to read this. You added a lot of good things to the board and I think we all should be quite thankful for that.

//fires up IRC :slight_smile:

Nice one sexy :iagree:some nice kind words

The girls rock on this forum :iagree:
Nice 1000th post S. S. :wink:

Congratulations with the big 1K (currently 1014 as i right this)

thanks Tax has made me work on writing longer…Some of his posts take more than 2 mintues just to read much less comprehend…I think hes rubbing off on me…:wink:

You got that right girl…we are taking over…lol

and thanks for being so sweet

Nope, don’t regret it. Why should I? :confused:

More than 34 post a day … no comment. :wink:

This is your best post so far. :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

You know I love you, but I just hate to say it.

hee hee…just saying it out in the open is enough for me…:wink:

And I thought that it was a typical women thing, because my wife talks too much too :wink:

Just kidding, happy 1K

it is…typical…we have to talk…because you men think you know everything…we have to point out each flaw…over and over again…like stopping and asking for directions…:slight_smile:

I think that Im starting to fall in love with you too (seems like everybody else did already) …it seems like you have it all. Looks, smarts and a very good sence of humor. :iagree: