10000 posts :P

This is my 10000th post :bigsmile:

Woooooot :bigsmile:

Greetings :bigsmile:

Congratulations :bigsmile:

Now can I have a date with Sexy_Southerner? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure…here´s your cake:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow:

Oh darn you are fast… I think my time as #1 poster has come :slight_smile:

Hey Deanimator, where is Cindy? I’m sure that she want congrats with me :iagree:

Congratulations geno888!! I’m sure SS is so impressed she’ll be asking you for a date. voice in the background “No! You idiot. That’s when you get to 100,000 posts!!”

:eek:

Can I have a rebate?

And to think - he did all those posts with his nose whilst holding a ‘grappa’ in one hand and his salami in the other-eh!

and also creating an insane curiosity for grappa to the bug guy :stuck_out_tongue:

A Free Dvd Writer For Geno As A Present For Reaching 10,000 Posts

Yup…according to my calculations at the rate you guys are going, Geno will pass you in a little over 3 and a 1/2 months…
:bow:

ROTFLMAO

uh NO unless you have one of these…http://www.srsmiami.com/ :bigsmile:

You are so cheeky S_S, I like your style :smiley:

just stating facts…thats all…:smiley:

Hi S-S…hope you don´t mind, but I posted a REAL picture of you err somewhere on another thread…but it didn´t help…Hemi thought it was a picture of himself that I secretly took when he came over to my house with his big spoon to fiddle with my hard drive so I couldn´t send anymore pictures of Cindy out cos it was making the Grappa-man a bit too err, frisky…now he´s got the hots for her sisters AND mother as well.
(sigh)…those Italians!

I know what you mean Dean…a real pic of moi?

hummm you better not…Hemi will reach out through the internet and give you a big ole bitch slap upside your head…:)…not really but hey hook Cindy and geno up…maybe she likes Italian men…:smiley: they taste like pasta and grappa…:slight_smile:

Wow, terrific… :eek: Congrats geno! :clap: :clap: :clap:

ET

Don’t you like grappa?

Thanks ET :bigsmile:

Will you aim to get your average post count up to 40 now geno? :smiley: