1000 Posts!

Finally
:clap: :clap: :clap:
I think I am one of the slowest to get to 1000 posts!
Hell I think some here have 1000 posts in a matter of months if not weeks!

Just check my stat.
<–

I was sure it wouldn’t take long for someone to say that. :doh: :doh: :doh:
I did say one of the slowest. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

At my current rate I will be there sometime 2008/2009 maybe… :slight_smile:

I Think that Eman can take the titel as the slowest poster on Cdfreaks … just check it out his last post I Found : http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1166206&postcount=18910 :clap: :clap: :bigsmile: :iagree: LOL

congratulation, how long I can have the post like you :sad:

If you continue posting at 0.98/day* rate, you’ll reach 1,000 posts in 2 years and 250 days. :wink:

* from your profile

lol :bow:

I’m still under 10 posts per day.

Your starting early with the Christmas Avatar there K :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

congrats there hun…seems like just yesterday i joined here and within a few days…i was at 1000
:smiley:

its all good, so long as most of those 1000 posts are in good name and useful, I bet some people post uselessly and have thousands which mean nothing, heck, I just did so with this post right now… :wink:

sometimes when I post outside of the LR…MODS like yourself…don’t belive its my name…:slight_smile:

I know SS and I have appreciated EVERY chance I have had to look at your wonderful Avatars. I can’t wait to see what you will suprise us with for the Holidays! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Same here :bigsmile: