100 Verbatim 16x +R $19.99 -15% @NE

Code:BHD15OFF, Good for 100 MCC004 at NewEgg thru the 18th. I got MIUAE AZO:bow: today, was shipped from TN. warehouse. $0.99 for shipping. I just purchased another 200 for
Subtotal: $33.98 with 15% off code
Tax: $0.00
Shipping and Handling: $1.92
Total Amount: $35.90

I think 100 is $17.98 delivered

Great find and deal, James. Thanks!

Yo James-

I was tempted - even had two cakes in my shopping cart - looked around - quickly counted at least 1100 MC004’s on the shelf - chickened out - and withdrew from the site-eh!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2538824]Yo James-

I was tempted - even had two cakes in my shopping cart - looked around - quickly counted at least 1100 MC004’s on the shelf - chickened out - and withdrew from the site-eh!! :eek: :eek: :eek:[/QUOTE]
you da man!

FREE SHIPPING CURRENTLY

So that makes it $16.99 for 100 delivered :bow:
here is a burn from what I received yesterday.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2538906]So that makes it $16.99 for 100 delivered :bow:
here is a burn from what I received yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Yo James-

I just might change my mind-eh :bow:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2538961]Yo James-

I just might change my mind-eh :bow:[/QUOTE]
that burn is by a x-flashed Asus+ free shipping :bigsmile:

Man, so…tempted. But I’ve got about 250 of the Verb DVD-R and DVD+R’s combined that I will take me forever to go through… And the last 100 DVD+R’s I got from Newegg were MII and didn’t scan as well as my others.

Just a word of advice to all. [B]MIUAE is not certain[/B], I got mine from the TN. warehouse what the other 2 warehouses are shipping is unknown to me, so iffin you live in the midwest or southeast US you will probably get the shipping from TN.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2538977]Just a word of advice to all. MIUAE is not certain, I got mine from the TN. warehouse what the other 2 warehouses are shipping is unknown to me, so iffin you live in the midwest or southeast US you will probably get the shipping from TN.[/QUOTE]
My spindle a few weeks ago from the TN warehouse were MII, so I guess its just hope for the best. My MII are good, but not as good as the MIUAE.

Shipping now $1.99 each :Z

I just ordered 200 this morning. They are coming from TN. An I live in Northeast PA. I hope I get made UAE .

[QUOTE=Thunderbolt69;2539073]I just ordered 200 this morning. They are coming from TN. An I live in Northeast PA. I hope I get made UAE .[/QUOTE]
I was born and spent most of my teen age years in SW PA. I’m purdy sure you should get MIUAE, there has been reports of the UAE stuff shipped from the TN. warehouse for several months now. Maybe the Jersey warehouse has no real Verbatim and this sale indicates the end of the old stock. Who knows

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2538970]that burn is by a x-flashed Asus+ free shipping :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Yo James-

Kept mine as original = GREAT reader/ripper - leave the writing up to me trusty Optiarc 7200A -eh!!

ORIGIN SCAN[I] MEMPHIS, TN, US :bow::flower::bigsmile:

I received my 2 100 disk spindles in good shape (they are the reinforced spindles) they are MIUAE.

Jim

[QUOTE=JamesTaylor;2539378]I received my 2 100 disk spindles in good shape (they are the reinforced spindles) they are MIUAE.

Jim[/QUOTE]
:clap:
Were they shipped from the TN. warehouse?

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2539074]I was born and spent most of my teen age years in SW PA. I’m purdy sure you should get MIUAE, there has been reports of the UAE stuff shipped from the TN. warehouse for several months now. Maybe the Jersey warehouse has no real Verbatim and this sale indicates the end of the old stock. Who knows[/QUOTE]

Yep, I got MIUAE…:D:D

MIUAE :cool: