100 Pack Taiyo Yuden 4X DVD-R Media $24.8

vbimport

www.cdrdvdrmedia.com/taiyo-yuden-4x-dvd-r-media-silver-lacquer.html

I think it’s good deal. :slight_smile:

Yeah, but about how much are the average shipping costs. sites like that one are well known for dropping the cost but then hitting you hard for shipping costs (ie $6-$7 shipping). Shop4tech currently has the same discs for $32 with free ground shipping. Not saying it’s a bad price, I’m just saying that it probably isn’t as good of a deal as it appears to be. EDIT Sure enough. I just plugged in my addy and even after adding the coupon code discount, it came to $32.02 shipped for the discs with ground shipping. I know it’s only .02 cents more but the thing is that I don’t live very far from CA (where the items ship from) and the folks on the east coast could get hit pretty hard for shipping. That and it’s pretty common to find these 4x value TY for $32-$33 shipped on a regular basis. Good deal but definitely not out of the ordinary. :wink:

Thank you.

No problem. Wasn’t trying to tear you down or anything and $32.02 shipped is still a good deal for value TY, I was just pointing out that it isn’t as good of a deal as it appears to be.