100 Pack Taiyo Yuden 4X DVD-R $23.99

Seems like a pretty good deal.

[I]Manufacturer: Taiyo Yuden
Manufacturer Part#: DVD-R47VAL600SK (Made in Japan)
Media Code: TYG01

Media Type: DVD-R for General, Write-once format DVDR Blank Media
Top Surface: Silver Lacquer
Recording Speed: 1X - 4X
Storage Capacity: 4.7 GB / 120 Minutes[/I]

http://www.meritline.com/taiyo-yuden-4x-dvd-r-media-silver-lacquer.html

$8.56 shipping for me- not a good deal IMHO

33C shipped?

how bout 27C to the door

replacing a lot of memorex with these

Shop4Tech.com has 100pack Taiyo Yuden 4x DVD-R media for $27 shipped via coupon code “Techbargains” Add 100pk CD/DVD sleeves with clear window for $4 more. Search “Taiyo” Exp 1/16

Yeah, as rbrtpl pointed out, you can frequently get these with free shipping. Since August, I’ve gotten 400 of these babies and haven’t paid shipping yet, and I’ve yet to have a bad one…they burn great and you can’t beat the price.

Yo-

Here is what I got when I tried to burn the Taiyo Yuden 4x TYG01 on my new LG 4167B burner here:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1224446&postcount=8

Would not recommend it to someone that is thinking of using it on the LG 4167-eh!

Mike

edit

I thought they hadn’t shipped any TYG01’s in months, I wanted them.
My nec 3520’s(3), LG and Benq loved them, the G02’s I recceived were not quite as good.

i keep getting 03’s.

I paid a little more to get the G03’s on 4 spindles last time, probably same as shrinkwrapped!

Looks more like an issue with your burner, bigmike. My results have been more along this line:

Yo-

If you look at the entire thread post (click on linkie in upper ritht hand corner) you will see that that is not exactly the case here-

Mike

Back on Yo- Perhaps I should have been more specific. I was suggesting that not all examples of LG4167B Burners have such terrible results on TYG01- not that your burner was defective. The scan I posted is my typical result. Not as good as TYG02 or even the exellent results I’ve been getting with CMCMAG AE1 but certainly acceptable.