100% most perfect UT2003 BWA FILE and it dont work this is screwed up i tell you !?

as you can see its the most perfect even down to the curves

no up and down spikes at all !!!

and the game dont even work this is all messed up i shit you not blindwrite isnt writeing the bwa properly !!!

i used the bwa last time from the sticky thread and it had spikes all over the place and for some reason it worked ?

i made the bwa at 1x with my new 52x liteon ! something strange is going on this is messed up ! :a

you may ask why not use the sticky bwa again well this time i wanted to do it with out help !! but ffs im pissed…

Well it does look pretty but if it doesn’t work it’s not much use, is it? :wink:

You could try using it to patch a ccd image with blackcheck’s twinpeak tool and then burn the patched image and see if that works. If so, then your bwa file is good but blindwrite is stuffing up (probably in the writing process).

UPDATE…

its the blindwrite version thats messed up ! DO NOT USE THE LATEST VERSION>…

i used blindwrite 4.2.5 with the above BWA created at 1x

burned at 24x works perfect liteon 48x and 52x burners bypasses the module in 3 seconds startup !

liteon 163D bypasses the module in 6 seconds

==============================================

here is my report… and by the way teh sticky BWA SUCKS
the one above far better for reading than the stickey one…

If enyone wants this bwa file for the sticky contact me through pm please with your email address …

INFORMATION…

----- Image verification started -----
HD image is OK
Sector: Bad headers 0 - Bad Edc 0 - Weak 0 - Status 1
File systems: Volumes 2 - files 1272 - folders 70
Volume size 651186 boot 0 Vol ID UT2003_CD1 - 19/09/2002 20:36:00 Status 1
----- Image verification ended -----
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
Patin-couffin version 10 in use
Blindwrite Version 4.2.5.35
----- CD DEVICE INFO START OF REPORT -----
CAUTION : Using local data for CD writer.
Cd Unit report started at 25/12/2002 00:06:35

VendorID : "LITE-ON "
UnitId : "LTR-52246S "
FwID : “6S07”
FwDate : “”
Drivers : 00000000/00000000/000000000000001F
Speeds : 52/52/0/0
Bsize : 2048
Flags : 00010

end of CD Unit report
----- CD DEVICE INFO END OF REPORT -----
Unit 1:0:0 - LITE-ON LTR-52246S 6S07 [F] (Ide)
Speed x24
VolumeId : “UT2003_CD1”
Hash : FC57FC9AC4DFA3120C94155ECFF7D52FFAC96EAA
HD image “UT2003_CD1.BWT”
Writing mode : DAO PW
Physical CD descriptor (BWA) file found.
729 dual sectors will be added to recreate lower sector densities
Sectors read : 326472
Sectors built: 0
CD is complete

======================================

the problem with the latest build is all this EMULATION SHITE wich you dont even bloody need…
and also you dont even know if your bwa is being used becuse from the writeing dialog the BOX to use bwa has vanished very STRANGE!!! this is all due to the emulation placed in the auto support crap…

we want 1/1 or atleast 1/1 where no emulation is used like the above…

=======================================

Instrucions…

you will need the bwa i have contact me with your email address and post your results bellow oki :slight_smile: also you will need to have version 4.2.5 installed where there is only the hide attapi and not the emulation ! version !

ok here we go…

make a image with blindwrite 4.2.5 tick extract subs if your reader duz not allow it egnore it…

nimble mode tick adapt speed min :1x max : 24x

when its created place all the files in a folder includeing my BWA file startup blindwrite burning section

settings :

DAO + PW subs
tick use BWA if found <<<<< this isnt in the latest version wich sucks

tick eject after burn

speed : 24x

click go ! and thats it after its burned view the log file
and make shure it says this or close to this

Speed x24
VolumeId : “UT2003_CD1”
Hash : FC57FC9AC4DFA3120C94155ECFF7D52FFAC96EAA
HD image “UT2003_CD1.BWT”
Writing mode : DAO PW
Physical CD descriptor (BWA) file found.
729 dual sectors will be added to recreate lower sector densities
Sectors read : 326472
Sectors built: 0
CD is complete

ok now enjoy your 1/1 NONE EMULATION BACKUP… :bow: :bow:

tested with the latest PATCH aswell SecuROM - 4.84.00 0030

all is good aswell as incredible bypassing of the module… :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by philamber
[B]Well it does look pretty but if it doesn’t work it’s not much use, is it? :wink:

You could try using it to patch a ccd image with blackcheck’s twinpeak tool and then burn the patched image and see if that works. If so, then your bwa file is good but blindwrite is stuffing up (probably in the writing process). [/B]

hehe i tryed that 1st and it worked hehe :stuck_out_tongue:
but i wanted to use the bw method

it works useing step 10 hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

but the above is far better :slight_smile:

the problem with the latest build is all this EMULATION SHITE

I’m with ViRuS2k on this one. I just wish for a 1:1 copy solution, minus all this emulation crap. Or else if we can’t, people will resort to using NoCD cracks for their games. Illegal I hear you say? Yeah yeah whatever… But people without good hardware and people who can’t make a backup WILL do this.

Gee I miss the old days where CloneCD would just copy anything you threw at it…

Those days are long gone my friend. What we have to do now is let the authors of BW, Clone and Alcohol cut their teeth on these new emulation methods. As they mature they will become more and more seamless and we won’t even know they are there doing their job. I’m just glad they are working on ways around all these stupid new protections.

Yup, stick with 4.2.5 so far this is the best version IMO

v4.2.7 is working fine for me??? with no software emulation whatsoever …

version 4.2.5 installed where there is only the hide attapi and not the emulation ! version !

Sorry again ViRuS2k, it’s a bit off the subject, but just quickly: With 4.2.5, do I activate/de-activate hide attapi by checking/un-checking the Autoplay Support feature in the configuration of BlindWrite? If so, should I check it or leave it un-checked?

Thanks again. Anyone willing to help a newbie are welcome too!

Originally posted by CJS
[B]

Sorry again ViRuS2k, it’s a bit off the subject, but just quickly: With 4.2.5, do I activate/de-activate hide attapi by checking/un-checking the Autoplay Support feature in the configuration of BlindWrite? If so, should I check it or leave it un-checked?

Thanks again. Anyone willing to help a newbie are welcome too! [/B]

you have that uncheaked matey :slight_smile:

Thanks.

I just installed BW 4.2.8 and copied the BWA builder.exe file and then uninstalled. Then I installed BW 4.2.5 (the one you like :wink: ) and replaced the BWA builder.exe, with the newer one from BW 4.2.8.
So now I have BW version 4.2.5, with the BWA builder from version 4.2.8.

Whew, now its time for me to do some testing! I’ll post back soon with my results. :slight_smile: :

Originally posted by CJS
I just installed BW 4.2.8 and copied the BWA builder.exe file and then uninstalled. Then I installed BW 4.2.5 (the one you like :wink: ) and replaced the BWA builder.exe, with the newer one from BW 4.2.8.
Seems quite unnecessary

Originally posted by shuebhussain
Seems quite unnecessary

well lets just see if it works for him 1st shall we befour
deaming it unnecessary oki !

soooooooorrrryy

Well, a successful backup of UT2003… again! But I still have to use the “2 Disc Method”. eg: One disc for installing (without the BWA file) and one disc for playing (with the BWA file).

shuebhussain,
It does seem a bit unnecessary, but if it meant making a 1:1 (or clostest to) backup then it’s worth it. I’d still like to make a single disc for installing AND playing - just like my original. Oh well, more testing…

ViRuS2k,
Thanks for sticking up for me LOL !! :wink:

Originally posted by CJS
[B]Well, a successful backup of UT2003… again! But I still have to use the “2 Disc Method”. eg: One disc for installing (without the BWA file) and one disc for playing (with the BWA file).

shuebhussain,
It does seem a bit unnecessary, but if it meant making a 1:1 (or clostest to) backup then it’s worth it. I’d still like to make a single disc for installing AND playing - just like the original. Oh well, more testing…

ViRuS2k,
Thanks for sticking up for me LOL !! :wink: [/B]

Hmm hmmmm erm hmmmm lol

ok my email : v2k@v2kv2k.freeserve.co.uk

send me your LOGS

i want the image verification and after burning logs email me them
also want your burner and your reader names and what you used in the email to as detailed as possible !

im going to go under cover to help you ! oki :smiley:

im going to go under cover to help you ! oki

Oh Wow! Thanks a lot ViRuS2k! The LOGS will be on their way soon. I’ll send you the BWA file I made in a .ZIP too.

In the meantime, my readers/writers are:
CDRW: Liteon 48125W Firmware: (VS08)
DVD: Liteon DVD166S (JLMS XJ-HD166S) Firmware: (DS0F) Patched to Region-free RPC1

Some more info will be in the email. Thanks again! :slight_smile:

i don’t get what problems u guys are having with the latest BW. I have made a perfect copy of UT2003 using only Blind write??

Perhaps u could explain …

I have made a perfect copy of UT2003 using only ??
Using only what???

I’m assuming that you have made a “1 disc backup”.
Let me ask you this: Does your perfect copy Play AND Install on other PC’s where BlindWrite is not installed? Does your perfect copy Play AND Install on other PC’s that have different brand CDROM drives, different from your PC?

If so, then I shall bow to Thy l33t CD Backup Master… :bow:

i dont have another PC, but why should instalation of blindwrite make a difference - are u saying that BW emulates the protection a la dameon tools with older protections? if yes, u sure ?!?

If it is true , then damn …

Edit:

Sorry, my fellow CD freaks. I have made the clssic error [classic for me] of not reading the whole thread, especially the longest post - plz accept my apology and accept the LOGS that i will send you 'cos i want a 1:1 backup too! I apologise to CJS as well ! :o :o