100% Disc Quality?

vbimport

Hello everybody! I’m new here but I want to ask: which is the best Nero quality scan score ever? I just heard about 99%'s. Is there any disc that got 100% quality score? If yes, can you tell me which one(s)?

Very rare 100%. Almost impossible. The QS is a little overrated but here ya go http://club.myce.com/album.php?albumid=34&pictureid=396

I’ve never had 100% .
Interesting that the disc was burned with a Samsung but the QS was done with a Benq.
I think my best has been 98% with 95% a lot more common.
I use Verbatims .

I’ve also used cheap media where quality wasn’t a concern.
With it you might get any score but I have also had it score 95%.

Never had 100% either, but I have to say I take more notice of the actual graph than the QS.

There is a legendary Quality Scan around here someplace, of a TY YUDEN000 T02, done on an LG 4163B, by chas0039 I think. I think the PIF max was 0, so the QS was something like 100% :bigsmile:

EDIT: I see Jim got in first, so that makes it two outstanding scans around here :bigsmile:

BTW, welcome to the forum :flower:

[QUOTE=cholla;2678107]I’ve never had 100% .
Interesting that the disc was burned with a Samsung but the QS was done with a Benq.
I think my best has been 98% with 95% a lot more common.
I use Verbatims .

I’ve also used cheap media where quality wasn’t a concern.
With it you might get any score but I have also had it score 95%.[/QUOTE]
Sammys are not the greatest scanners in the world and they do not scan jitter. I always scan with BenQ.

[QUOTE=Arachne;2678128]Never had 100% either, but I have to say I take more notice of the actual graph than the QS.

There is a legendary Quality Scan around here someplace, of a TY YUDEN000 T02, done on an LG 4163B, by [B]chas0039[/B] I think. I think the PIF max was 0, so the QS was something like 100% :bigsmile:

EDIT: I see [B]Jim[/B] got in first, so that makes it two outstanding scans around here :bigsmile:

BTW, welcome to the forum :flower:[/QUOTE]
Yep, but was also TYG02 burned at 4x with LG 4163B

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2678130]Yep, but was also TYG02 burned at 4x with LG 4163B[/QUOTE]

Yours was burned with the 4163B as well? Awesome, I always knew my love for that drive was justified :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2678136]Yours was burned with the 4163B as well? Awesome, I always knew my love for that drive was justified :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
No, I’m sorry for confusing you, mine was burned on Samsung 203 @8x

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2678139]No, I’m sorry for confusing you, mine was burned on Samsung 203 @8x[/QUOTE]

Gotcha :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2678129]Sammys are not the greatest scanners in the world and they do not scan jitter. I always scan with BenQ.[/QUOTE]
I knew about the jitter scan or lack of on the Sammy.

[QUOTE=Arachne;2678128]Never had 100% either, but I have to say I take more notice of the actual graph than the QS.

There is a legendary Quality Scan around here someplace, of a TY YUDEN000 T02, done on an LG 4163B, by chas0039 I think. I think the PIF max was 0, so the QS was something like 100% :bigsmile:

EDIT: I see Jim got in first, so that makes it two outstanding scans around here :bigsmile:

BTW, welcome to the forum :flower:[/QUOTE]

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I found it just in case anyone wants to read: