10 pack Verbatim BD-R $9.05

vbimport

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/723315-REG/Verbatim_97238_BD_R_Blu_Ray_25GB_6x.html

Offer ends Feb 29.

Thanks for looking out for us down here :). I notice that those discs would end up costing you $3.00/ea. delivered :eek:.

[QUOTE=deanwitty;2624355]Thanks for looking out for us down here :). I notice that those discs would end up costing you $3.00/ea. delivered :eek:.[/QUOTE]

Yes, pretty much. By the way, they are up to $12.20 now, not so hot anymore.
Just a heads up for you guys in the States. Now that Blankmedia.ca carry a wide variety of Falcon media, I don’t really feel the urge for cross-border shopping, although no-one beats the $.79 per disc price of Mediamegamall for FTI/Smartblu media.

[QUOTE=Thrasher;2624432]Yes, pretty much. By the way, they are up to $12.20 now, not so hot anymore.
Just a heads up for you guys in the States. Now that Blankmedia.ca carry a wide variety of Falcon media, I don’t really feel the urge for cross-border shopping, although no-one beats the $.79 per disc price of Mediamegamall for FTI/Smartblu media.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just took a look at blankmedia.ca . $1.40 Falcons vs $2.00 Verbs. And the new 4x PLUS Falcon IJP’s only $2.00 :eek::clap:. The first 12x rated BD-R’s. Kinda cool that Falcon is so cocky about their A+ grade BD-R’s they’ll guarantee you can’t kill one(or even get a burn less than 100% within BDA spec) at any speed you got :slight_smile: . Just heard there’s a new affordable private label FTI BD-R came out in Central Europe. Maybe Canada’s next ;).

That’s AFTER the canadian piracy tax added to blank media, right? (chuckles)…

No, anti-piracy tax is only added to CD’s, not to DVD’s or BD-R’s.

I bought a few 25 packs of verbatim bd-r 6x (not lth) for 31.99/pack plus shipping not to long ago. I read in a forum somewhere there being discontinued, but it still ends up being a bit cheaper then the falcons on blankmedia.ca. If its true they are discontinued it explains why I’ve seen them for sale in the low 30’s around the internet. I think newegg has them too, but shipping kills the deal.

It’s too bad blankmedia.ca can’t import the cheaper smartblu discs.

ca.buy.com (the Canadian site) has the 25pk of NON-LTH 6x Verbatim’s for 34.99 - 5% which equals 33.24/pack. It’s also a free shipping item.