10 Cat Truths

I’m going through all my old cards and found this on one sent from my mum a few years back :slight_smile:

10 Cat Truths

1. Cats do what they want, when they want it.

2. They rarely listen to you.

3. They’re totally unpredictable.

4. They whine when they’re not happy.

5. When you want to play, they want to be alone.

6. When you want to be alone, they want to play.

7. They expect you to cater to their every whim.

8. They leave hair everywhere.

9. They’re moody.

10. They drive you nuts.

Conclusion: They’re just like little men in cheap fur coats.

:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;1974377]I’m going through all my old cards and found this on one sent from my mum a few years back :slight_smile:

10 Cat Truths

9. They’re moody.

10. They drive you nuts.

[B]Conclusion: They’re just like little men in cheap fur coats[/B].

:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

i was just thinking of the opposite sex there (females), then i read the last part :rolleyes:

:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Bjproc;1974385]i was just thinking of the opposite sex there (females), then i read the last part :rolleyes:

Oi, we don’t leave hair everywhere! :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the rest…errr…:o

[QUOTE=Arachne;1974387]Oi, we don’t leave hair everywhere! :stuck_out_tongue:

[/QUOTE]

er, lets see. i have very short hair (buy hairy chest :confused: ) , G/F has long hail

hairbrush + house = long hair all over the house, no hair from me seen (maybe in the plug hole) :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Bjproc;1974393]er, lets see. i have very short hair (buy hairy chest :confused: ) , G/F has long hail

hairbrush + house = long hair all over the house, no hair from me seen (maybe in the plug hole) :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the plughole hair…or bathtub cats as my ex used to call it (“enough hair to make a cat”) :wink:

I once told a friend that every teenage boy should have to raise a female Siamese cat, treat it well and make it happy. It would prepare them for future relationships with women better than any other method. :slight_smile:

And I agree with Bjproc, those 10 rules apply to women even better than they do for cats! Except you left off the part about driving you to perpetual bankruptcy. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;1974377]I’m going through all my old cards and found this on one sent from my mum a few years back :slight_smile:

10 Cat Truths

9. They’re moody.

10. They drive you nuts.

Conclusion: They’re just like little men in cheap fur coats.

So that means you are a man in a cheap fur coat? :eek:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;1974627]I once told a friend that every teenage boy should have to raise a female Siamese cat, treat it well and make it happy. It would prepare them for future relationships with women better than any other method. :slight_smile:

And I agree with Bjproc, those 10 rules apply to women even better than they do for cats! Except you left off the part about driving you to perpetual bankruptcy. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

LOL! Good plan :iagree:

As I said to BJ, we don’t leave hair lying about. I’ll tell you another thing - we don’t leave the dang loo seat up either!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;1974957]So that means you are a man in a cheap fur coat? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Errr…ummmm…:o

[QUOTE=Arachne;1975096]LOL! Good plan :iagree:

As I said to BJ, we don’t leave hair lying about. I’ll tell you another thing - we don’t leave the dang loo seat up either!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

Errr…ummmm…:o[/QUOTE]

Nooo…You leave the loo seat DOWN!!! Sooo in review, Men leave the seat up (And women don’t like it and get irritable about it), and women leave it down (But men don’t care). WHY? Because men don’t sweat the small stuff. :disagree:

As for leaving your hair lying about…I beg to differ, I see my wifes hair clogging up the shower drain all the time. Besides that, those women with long hair, Leave strands here and there but they don’t realize it (But we do).

Anyway, The way I look at it, 2 people that love each other, will learn to live with these things. So it’s all good really. :flower: