10.5 Apocalypse ends abruptly

Used latest version of Anydvd and DVD Shrink. Finished the burn and played it on the DVD player. The movie ended abruptly with about 20% missing at the end. Tried it with DVD Clone and got the same results. Finally tried 1Click and it correctly burned the entire movie.

Don’t think this is an ANYDVD problem as it worked with I Click. Any ideas?

Read this thread and do as suggested to get better help otherwise all suggestions are just guesses.

Thanks

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=182650

Used AnyDVD 6.0.4.5 , CloneDVD Ver.2 and DVD Shrink 3.2 and finally IClickDVD Copy 5. I used reauthor in DVD Shrink and the default in CloneDVD, both of which created a playable DVD but did not contain the whole movie. 1Click, however, did create the whole movie.

AnyDVD did not indicate any real problems.

Members (& James),
Could this be the same problem as Number99’s ST:Voyager problem?
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=189081
See post #19.

billwas,
Can you try ripping the movie on another DVD drive if you have more than one?

Whisperer

By the way billwas, it [I]is[/I] CloneDVD2 but that is [I]not[/I] the version number. Could you dig up the version number of your CloneDVD please.

Used CloneDVD2 version 2.8.9.9. Have 2 DVD R/W - one a NEC and the other a Benq. Don’t believe it is a problem with the burners rather it appears to be with the authoring programs - IClick produced a correct burn whereas DVDShrink and Clone did not.

As forum member billwas did not post any useful information (like AnyDVD information window?) there is no way to tell.

Used 6045 with shrink and burned with decrypter–no problem I see. At the end they said even though were split we gotta get it together. Ha Ain’t that the truth.

Okay, I rented it again and it plays in 2 parts, A and B.

AnyDVD displays the following:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.0.4.5)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1871648 sectors (3655 MBytes)
Total size: 3626048 sectors (7082 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: 10_5_APOCALYPSE
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Now I have 2 DVD’s - one for each part using DVD Shrink, Clone DVD and 1 Click. Haven’t used dycrypter for a long time, thought AnyDVD would replace same.

Thanks for the help.

oh geez…come ON dude.

:cop: BUSTED … nobody will help you now. I’m sorry I wasted my time on your question.

One question though: what kind of an &*^% would openly post on a public forum that they are engaging in illegal copying of rented movies!!! :rolleyes: :doh:

AloHA

I had the same response when I saw his post. Someone needs to whack some common sense into these people. If they’re going to ask for help, one would think they would at least follow Tru’s suggested “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy.

Thread should be closed right now.