I am receiving a 10 11 w2 error when tring to burn movies or data.
I have a Samsung and a ASUS 16x Burner that are both USB 2.0
I won’t post the log as it is the same log that has been posted before.
I have played around with different burning media and software.
- I have found that it doesn’t matter what media you use
- Doesn’t matter what software
- Will never fail if I plug into a 1.1 port but as soon as I plug into a 2.0 port it will fail no matter the machine I am on.
- 1.1 takes forever and a day
- 2.0 will work 75% of the time if you set the burn to 2.4x
I dug deeper and found that in all cases it fails when the buffer reaches 100% (not the already read buffer). On every single instance of my testing I found that as long as the buffer stays below 100% it will write successfully.
My question is, Is there a way to maunally increase the the write buffer. In nero you can go to the advanced settings but it has a max buffer already set. I am looking for a way to better prove my theory on why people are getting this error and similar ones like it.