1 click dvd pro

hey all I don’t really know how this forum works but I just got 1 click dvd pro so I can backup my dvd collection and i click start and it says that it is encrypted. I just paid 80$ for this program and now I don’t know what to do. If there is any way anyone can help me email me at . I appreciate any help you can give!!!

[QUOTE=tombadad;2277346]hey all I don’t really know how this forum works but I just got 1 click dvd pro so I can backup my dvd collection and i click start and it says that it is encrypted. I just paid 80$ for this program and now I don’t know what to do. If there is any way anyone can help me email me at. I appreciate any help you can give!!![/QUOTE]
[B]1.[/B] Welcome to the forums :flower:
[B]2.[/B] Get your email off of here or you will be deluged with SPAM and also we like to keep threads “on the table” (transparent) so all can benefit/comment.
[B]3.[/B] There is a “ripper” that you need that works with your software. Go back to 1 Click DVD Pro’s website and find the link to the app that they recommend. Remember that it is a 3-step process…[B]Rip (decrypt)…Encode…Burn[/B].
1 Click DVD Pro is upfront about the need for this additional, free app…just can’t remember which one they recommend.

Edit:
See here…
http://www.dvd-detective.com/video/1clickdvdcopypro/1clickdvdcopyprovideo.html
http://www.dvd43.com/

I have not used these apps, so I can’t vouch. Let us know how it goes.

This is off their website:

1CLICK DVD COPY - PRO
1Click DVD Copy - Pro can copy personally authored DVDs or movies which are not encrypted. If you wish to copy a movie which is encrypted, you’ll also need to install decrypting software like [B]“DVD43”.[/B]

[B]“DVD43”[/B] is a free program that operates in the background and decrypts the DVD while you copy. Decrypting software is available for free on the internet and can be located using a search engine like Google.

The laws in some countries prohibit the sale and distribution of software that decrypts, so we cannot integrate decryption capability in 1Click DVD Copy - Pro. Decrypting programs are developed by independent third parties and are not distributed by or affiliated with LG Software Innovations.