1 Click DVD Copy program - re-acquire

vbimport

This is directed to maybe Shannon or anyone possibly affilliated with the 1 Click DVD Copy company. I have purchased two (downloaded copies) of this pretty good software in the past few years - the latest purchased download was earlier this year. In a nutshell I was experiencing a lot of issues with my Dell 9100 Dimension so even though it was not a terribly old PC I went ahead and bit the bullet for a replacement from Dell which they call an XPS 630 with the XP Pro O/S. Somehow or another I failed to save what info I had regarding 1 Click DVD Copy Pro so I no longer can use the software unless I purchase another copy. As much as I enjoy the program with todays economy being what it is I need to apply my limited funds to other priorities. So the question is: Do they keep records of such purchases so that they may find it justified to grant me gratis copy? Thanks for whatever help anyone can render.

Mike Austin
(Email address) removed by Wombler

Hi Mike and welcome to MyCE. :flower:

It’s not the best of an idea to post your email address in an open forum and it’s something we discourage here mainly for the protection of our members.

I’ve therefore removed your email address but people can still contact you here via the thread or send you a private message.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Email the LG Software support and explain to them what has happened; furnish them the approximate time frame and email address you used when you purchased the software both times.

They have a great Support Team and I would be highly surprised if they cannot take care of you.

[QUOTE=maustin14;2460252]This is directed to maybe Shannon or anyone possibly affilliated with the 1 Click DVD Copy company. I have purchased two (downloaded copies) of this pretty good software in the past few years - the latest purchased download was earlier this year. In a nutshell I was experiencing a lot of issues with my Dell 9100 Dimension so even though it was not a terribly old PC I went ahead and bit the bullet for a replacement from Dell which they call an XPS 630 with the XP Pro O/S. Somehow or another I failed to save what info I had regarding 1 Click DVD Copy Pro so I no longer can use the software unless I purchase another copy. As much as I enjoy the program with todays economy being what it is I need to apply my limited funds to other priorities. So the question is: Do they keep records of such purchases so that they may find it justified to grant me gratis copy? Thanks for whatever help anyone can render.

Mike Austin
(Email address) removed by Wombler[/QUOTE] All you have to do is provide LG Software with your original e-mail address that you used when you bought the program and they will gladly mail you your Reg ID.
mailto:support@lgsoftwareinnovations.com