1-Click DVD Copy Pro problems (Memorex 20x MRX-530L v1 External)

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Memorex 20x MRX-530L v1 External. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Ok, I recently bought an external(usb) Memorex DVD -RAM 530L v1 dvd burner. The first movie I tried to burn was Eagle Eye. I put it in and used DVDFab Decrypter to remove the copyrights and DVD Shrink to make it fit on a disc. That all worked perfectly. I saved the shrunken file to a folder in My Documents. I then tried burning it using 1-Click DVD Copy Pro and everything worked great. So today I did the same thing with the movie Gladiator but as soon as I went into 1-Click DVD Copy Pro and pressed start, it says Caching Files… and everything freezes up and I have to terminate the process. I have tried using numerous softwares to burn this movie to a DVD-R disc(including DVD Santa, IMG Burn, and Nero Burning Rom.) and all the softwares freeze up at some point in the burn and I have to terminate the processes. It can’t be the movie because it does the same thing with I am Legend! Is there something I have to do to the computer or burner to stop it from freezing. I am starting to get very frustrated! Any help or tips are appreciated. Thanks!

What’s the point of using 1-Click DVD Copy Pro when you’ve already done the movie with DVDfab and Shrink?

With the amount of programs you are using I am unable to help you trouble shoot your problem. Just use 1 click pro with dvd43 as it does what you are doing with the other programs

can you burn the dvd
with dvd shrink?