1 click dvd copy 5 v5.4.7.2 - pros and cons

vbimport

What is 1 click dvd copy 5? Has anyone ever used it? What are it’s pros and cons? I hear it is by the same people that gave us dvdfab, so is this an earlier or newer product?

Just what is says, a very easy to use 1click method to backup your DVD movie collection.

Have you downloaded the trial yet?

you will need to have AnyDVD for decrypting in the background or you can use DVD43 with the 1Click software as long as you have CPRx enabled which it is by defualt.

Hope this helps some.

Oh yea, this is not from the folks at FAB. Nothing to do with each other.

Thanks Kipper. No, I haven’t tried the trial yet. I do have DVD43, so I guess I’m halfway there. Plan to try it out soon. Glad you put me in check about the software. Somehow I got it wrong about them being from the same folks.
I am so glad I found CDFreaks - you guys are the greatest.

[QUOTE=baggman;2170675]Thanks Kipper. No, I haven’t tried the trial yet. I do have DVD43, so I guess I’m halfway there. Plan to try it out soon. Glad you put me in check about the software. Somehow I got it wrong about them being from the same folks.
I am so glad I found CDFreaks - you guys are the greatest.[/QUOTE]

You are welcome.

Don’t forget that CDFreaks has a 1Click sub-forum and some very knowledgeable 1click users check in there often to help answer questions.