1 click dvd & anydvd

vbimport

I have purchased 1Click DVD Pro and found out I needed AnyDVD to work with my windows 7 64bit.
I have both programs installed but cannot figure out how to use them together. I put a dvd movie into the player on my laptop but cannot get 1 click dvd to read it.Any help would be appreciated. I am not good with computer knowledge.Thanks!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

[QUOTE=tmargheim;2494813]I have purchased 1Click DVD Pro and found out I needed AnyDVD to work with my windows 7 64bit.
I have both programs installed but cannot figure out how to use them together. I put a dvd movie into the player on my laptop but cannot get 1 click dvd to read it.Any help would be appreciated. I am not good with computer knowledge.Thanks!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->[/QUOTE]
Just install AnyDVD and make sure Aggressive I/O Mode is checked in the Settings. ( Right click on the little fox head and you will see " Settings" ) Then install 1ClicktoDVDPro and uncheck CPRx by right clicking on the programs GUI. Then reboot and you are all ready to make a backup.:wink:

I would use DVD Decrypter instead of both 1Click DVD Pro and AnyDVD, it dose a great job in DVD copying and it’s “FREE” click here to download.

Anyways, if you want to copy a DVD to your desktop you need to remove the protection on the DVD that you want to copy, after that you can copy the DVD to your desktop.

To do so, open AnyDVD and minimize, it will automatically remove the protection while it’s open. However, if you closed the program the protection will be regained back to the DVD so you will need it open so you can copy with 1Click DVD Pro.

[QUOTE=bozee33;2494826]I would use DVD Decrypter instead of both 1Click DVD Pro and AnyDVD, it dose a great job in DVD copying and it’s “FREE” click here to download.

Anyways, if you want to copy a DVD to your desktop you need to remove the protection on the DVD that you want to copy, after that you can copy the DVD to your desktop.

To do so, open AnyDVD and minimize, it will automatically remove the protection while it’s open. However, if you closed the program the protection will be regained back to the DVD so you will need it open so you can copy with 1Click DVD Pro.[/QUOTE]
The only problem is that it hasent been updated for years and wont backup most of all new movies. 1ClicktoDVDPro and AnyDVD is what the OP is asking about and DVDD wont do the job that AnyDVD and 1Click will.

HUmmm, interesting! but why do you need both 1ClicktoDVDPro and AnyDVD, AnyDVD alone will do the job!

I’ll give it a try.

[QUOTE=bozee33;2494851]HUmmm, interesting! but why do you need both 1ClicktoDVDPro and AnyDVD, AnyDVD alone will do the job![/QUOTE]
1ClickPro and AnyDVD are a great duo, just remember to uncheck the Cprx in 1ClickPro and you will have a great backup. AnyDVD alone will not compress, just decrypt and rip to your hdd, it wont burn either.:wink:

Oh, i didn’t know about that, thanks for the info. :slight_smile: