1-Click Copy DVD PRO & TS-H552D DVD Writer

:bow:Help Me! I’ve been to Samsung (they make the TS-522D) and there is no firmware update. I have been to driveragent.com and the same - they say I’m good ;o( But, everytime I burn a DVD, I get those darn digital boxes randomly, or it will stop, and I have to fast forward it to keep it going. How frustrating! What can I do short of replacing the whole darn thing? I have an extra CD/DVD±RW DL I’m thinking of replacing it but the drive is old. What to do?

[QUOTE=sherrys;1945828]:bow:Help Me! I’ve been to Samsung (they make the TS-522D) and there is no firmware update. I have been to driveragent.com and the same - they say I’m good ;o( But, everytime I burn a DVD, I get those darn digital boxes randomly, or it will stop, and I have to fast forward it to keep it going. How frustrating! What can I do short of replacing the whole darn thing? I have an extra CD/DVD±RW DL I’m thinking of replacing it but the drive is old. What to do?[/QUOTE]

Firmware will not help!

Get better media like Verbatim.

Thanks very much! I was thinking of investing in an expensive DVD writer for the PC. I am currently using Memorex DVD-R (since our DVD player in the LR doesn’t like dual-layer) so you’re saying use Verbatim instead? Do you like the 1-Click DVD Pro?

I never used it but the problem always lies with the media.
Especially Memorex!!!