1 CD in 1 MP3 file

vbimport

I use to have a program that would break a single cd into single tracks, I’ve lost it and don’t remember the name of it. I could click on the MP3 cd and where to download it and it would extract the single tracks out instead of having just one big MP3 CD. Hope you guys can understand this, sounds confusing.
Bill

A MP3 CD should be a data CD . You should be able to just Richt click on a .mp3 file(track) Copy it & paste it into a folder on your OS.

Its not a data file it is a complete CD in one MP3 file you click on it and it will play the whole thing, I’m trying to extract the individual tracks from it. I had the program one time but can’t find it it looks like a winmedia format a big blue disc you clicked on it and where to extract and it would extract them out into individual tracks.
Bill

If when you open the CD in Windows Explorer(My Computer) you only see 1 .mp3 file that is all it has .There are no tracks or individual .mp3s . Someone joined all the .mp3s into one.

Yes there is a program that will put 5-50 tracks in one MP3 and then it will also separate them in to individual tracks.
Bill

I don’t know the program you are talking about…¿Why not cut the big file in an audio editor?

Another option to automatize the process could be scan the file, maybe get a spectre read, and write a script to cut in the no audio spaces, but I guess the audio editor it’s definitely easier :).

I use Exact Audio Copy to do my “ripping”

it can be configuired to automatically convert to mp3 but I use another program for that

[QUOTE=hedon;2644347]I don’t know the program you are talking about…¿Why not cut the big file in an audio editor?
.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that^^^
http://mpesch3.de1.cc/