1:1 Betablocker

I know that AWS copies are still 1:1, but what about Betablocker 2.51 copies?

There is a new version of Beta Blocker released too cope with this new SD2 protection, and it works a treat.

hope that helps you

Greets from The Diplomat :cool:

p.s. You can still install updates after using the Beta Blocker
program, as you haven’t changed anything. I know this is
fact, I have tested with Operation Flashback and it let me
install 1.20 and 1.30 software patches without a hitch, it
read the cd, accepted it as being OK and went ahead. The
game still functions OK! I actually do sit here and test these
programs, so other users will find this info helpfull.

Hey, SirDavidGuy, I think you and me are on a bouncing wicket with moisture here - I’ve seen too many posts now about AWS images viewed through betablocker to think that they’re still 1:1. I’m not a patch/crack/blocker guy so I haven’t done this. 1:1 they aint

Intercept: That statement was a non-sequitor and implied by my post.
FutureProof: “I think you and me are on a bouncing wicket with moisture here” what does that mean?
And do you mean AWS images re-read and scanned with betablocker, and seeing an absence of weak sectors, or what?

Hey you SirDavidGuy that post was from the Administrator(Futureproof), get off my case now.

I only try too help others, don’t impy acts of violence with anyone.

No greets to you my enemie :frowning:

Hence my name The Diplomat :smiley:

For the record I did a post about this subject ages ago, so how can I have copied your statements, when I make my own.

HMM SO YOU WE HAVE A WISE MAN AMONGST US CALLED SIRDAVIDGuy, HAVE YOU ALSO BEEN MADE A KNIGHT. You have to earn respect m8, and plz don’t e-mail me ever again, take heed of that advice plz

Intercept: I never e-mailed you, and I wasn’t reffering to any post outside this one, I was reffering to the line, “There is a new version of Beta Blocker released too cope with this new SD2 protection, and it works a treat.” I implied that the Betablocker 2.51 could copy SD 2.51.

“I only try too help others, don’t impy acts of violence with anyone.” Acts of violence? What acts of violence?

ok, so now i have the newest version of beta blocker, now what does the file look like that i drag to be patched, how do i do thisplease be very detailed when giving me directions , thanks

Simple: start BB, drag the .IMG file on the window and press scan, wait a few seconds and then press patch. That’s it.