Old 21-10-2010   #1

Cloning Blu-Ray With SlySoft

According to AnyDVD, you can clone or copy DVD's. I have CloneDVD2 and Clone CD. They both work for what they describe, DVD's and CD's. However, in the new updates I have including AnyDVD HD, and it is advertised you can burn or clone Blue Ray Disks. How do you do that? There is no software listed on the website called Clone BluRay. Is there a procedure for using CloneDVD2 to do that?
Ron_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2010   #2
MyCE Resident

Re: Cloning Blu-Ray With SlySoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_H View Post
According to AnyDVD, you can clone or copy DVD's. I have CloneDVD2 and Clone CD. They both work for what they describe, DVD's and CD's. However, in the new updates I have including AnyDVD HD, and it is advertised you can burn or clone Blue Ray Disks. How do you do that? There is no software listed on the website called Clone BluRay. Is there a procedure for using CloneDVD2 to do that?
No it can only remove the protection and rip or create a iso of a BD and you have to use a program like Imburn to burn back to a BD-R media. Clonedvd or CloneCD at this time doesn't or will not handle BD media. But a software like CloneBD is in the works and will be announced when it is ready to be released....
coolcolors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010   #3
zaq
MyCE Resident

for now AD-HD + IM-B
zaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaq View Post
for now AD-HD + IM-B
OK, that is good, so pardon my ignorance, but how do you make AnyDVD remove the protection and rip or create a ISO of a BD? I thought that AnyDVD worked in conjunction with CloneDVD2 and Clone CD to either burn a disk or create an ISO file. If you could give me some simple instructions on how to create an ISO file after I have inserted it in my BD drive I would appreciate it. When the AnyDVD window opens, it only gives me the facts and information about what is on the BD, and I don't see any buttons on the screen to click on to create an ISO file.
Ron_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2010   #5
Administrator, Software Editor and Head of Promotions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_H View Post
OK, that is good, so pardon my ignorance, but how do you make AnyDVD remove the protection and rip or create a ISO of a BD? I thought that AnyDVD worked in conjunction with CloneDVD2 and Clone CD to either burn a disk or create an ISO file. If you could give me some simple instructions on how to create an ISO file after I have inserted it in my BD drive I would appreciate it. When the AnyDVD window opens, it only gives me the facts and information about what is on the BD, and I don't see any buttons on the screen to click on to create an ISO file.
If you have bought AnyDVD HD not just AnyDVD, you right click on the Fox in the taskbar and rip the movie to your harddrive and then burn it a BD disc.
My Computer specs are HERE Take a look New rig
Want to Know Your IP Address HERE

TELL A LIE ONCE AND ALL YOUR TRUTHS BECOME QUESTIONABLE
alan1476 is offline   Reply With Quote