Old 29-06-2007   #1
New on Forum

dvd download out of sync

dont no if this is the right place to post this or not? new to the site. anyway...can somebody please help me out? i download movies from torrent sites like, new torrents.info etc. some MOST of the time the audio is out of sync. either behind or ahead. i have download problay hundreds of movies ,nevr had this problem before untill recently. and it burns my ass that this happen!! anybody no why or what to do to fix this problem? thanx
havinthangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2007   #2
Bob
Resident lunatic

Location: Looking for my zigzags ~ I come from the no place and i go to the no where
Re: dvd download out of sync

Welcome to CDF's

Well since you don't *OWN* them, then i doubt you will find any help here.

I really don't have the answer to your question.

Click HERE to join CDFreaks.com

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2007   #3
CDFreaks Resident

the original poster did not dub the audio at the right timing. So basically you are pretty much stucked. there is a solution, but I dont think you want to go through the hassle. You can go to doom9.net and read on how to use dvdrebuild technique. And if you are willing to go through the hassle, then follow those steps. You need to download 4 or 5 softwares along with dvdrebuild. And also you have to sync in audio again and if your timing is bad then you get the same result if you redo the whole thing. So I dont think it is worth it to redo it. For 1 hour movie clip, it will take you at least 2 hrs, and you need a fast computer. It is like video editing
Current System: Asus U6S-A1 with Intel T7500 2.2ghz C2D; 4gb RAM, 200gb Hitachi 2.5" 7200RPM /w 16mb cache; 12" Led Backlit Display; Hitachi/LG GSA-U10A laptop drive; Windows Vista Ultimate 64-Bit; BenQ 1655 in Cypress ATA2+ Chip Enclosure; Seagate 500gb Pro eSATA drive; HP 30" LCD S-IPS display via HDMI-DVI converter from Asus U6S-A1 Output
ghetocowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #4
Retired Moderator

Hi havinthangs, welcome to CDFreaks!

Posting the same thing in two or more threads in the same or different forums is called cross-posting and it's against our forum rules because it creates additional work for the people involved.

Your other thread has been deleted. Please don't cross-post again.
Old 06-07-2007   #5
New on Forum

This should fix any constant sync issue even if the original file plays fine on your pc: http://www.alexander-noe.com/video/amg/ Won't help a gradual sync issue. Drag your original avi into the top window, highlight it and select generate data. In the lower window, highlight audio and any delay in ms will appear to the right. If other than 0 appears, select start, name and place the new file as you wish and in a minute or two you'll have a new file to use. I check all my files before encoding.
mistycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #6
New on Forum

hey thanx ever one
havinthangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007   #7
MyCE Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolling56
Welcome to CDF's

Well since you don't *OWN* them, then i doubt you will find any help here.

I really don't have the answer to your question.

I fully agree.

If you expect help then please use the powerful SEARCH. Try ThreatFire
I am looking for DVD-R for Authoring & HD DVD media. Please PM me if you can help me.

Vamos Tribbles! V-a-m-o-s!!
_chef_ is offline   Reply With Quote