Old 08-03-2010   #1

How to burn insanity

I have dvdnext copy ultimate edition. try to burn the dvd and it says to much data. When I try to burn just the movie it only burns about 10 mins. Does anyone know how to burb these
corrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010   #2
Senior Moderator & Editor

Re: How to burn insanity

@coolcolors: if you look around this MyCE forum once in a while you will see a specific support area for 'DVD neXt COPY', in which one of our long-standing members is an official representative of the company. It is not necessary to make disparaging remarks about a company's provenance, or to immediately recommend another program; just simply report the post that needs moving.

@corrina: thread moved to the correct 'DVD neXt' support forum.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are new to the internet, have a query about digital storage, or would maybe like to tell us a bit about yourself: just register with us
and try either the Newbie forum or the MyCE Living Room. Alternatively, if you fancy some chit-chat (without technical help),
then you're welcome to use the Chatbox to have a natter to other experienced members and staff.

So what are you waiting for? Click the smiley to join -->
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
imkidd57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010   #3
MyCE Resident

Re: How to burn insanity

@corrina : What version number are you using? Click about to see that information. What brand of blank media are you using?

@coolcolors : imkidd57 stated well enough and it was uncalled for to state that DNC doesn't care there is email support and then the sub-forum here along with a forum I run for this software as well there is numerous of sources to get the help needed.
Dr. Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010   #4
Administrator & Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by imkidd57 View Post
@coolcolors: if you look around this MyCE forum once in a while you will see a specific support area for 'DVD neXt COPY', in which one of our long-standing members is an official representative of the company. It is not necessary to make disparaging remarks about a company's provenance, or to immediately recommend another program; just simply report the post that needs moving.
I quite agree.

IMO that post serves no useful purpose in here and may only stir things up unnecessarily so post deleted.

Wombler
Wombler is offline   Reply With Quote