Old 25-09-2007   #1
New on Forum

DVD-video Files reallocation failed error with DVD Shrink help

Hi,

First I decrypted my DVD disc with DVD decrypter and it has created a .iso and mds file successfully. Because the size is to large to fit on a 4.7 go DVD-R I tried to use dvd shrink to compress the files as usual but this error came up : "DVD-Video files reallocation failed". The message also said that I could still try to burn the files anyway.

Someone told me that I might be able to burn the video files created by dvd shrink with nero. In the folder I have 159 files : Video_ts.bup, video_ts.ifo, video_ts.vob, video_ts_01_0.bup, vts_ts_01_0.ifo,...to video_39_1.vob.

When I select all the files to burn them with nero it doesnt looks like it will end up as the original dvd with the menu and stuff...

When I play the image file (.iso) on my computer with daemon tool, its plays perfectly with menus and stuff...How can compress the files and burned them on dvd to have it like the original??

Thank you very much for your help!!
Grimskunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2007   #2
Legal Senior Admin

Re: DVD-video Files reallocation failed error with DVD Shrink help

Mount the image file on a Daemon Tools virtual drive and then run Dvd Shrink using the mounted image as the source "dvd".