Old 13-06-2005   #1
CD Freaks Rookie

create DVD from Vob with no ifo files

hi all,

I'm trying to create a DVD from the VOB files only. I never backed up the ifo. so now I want to burn them to DVD and I am having trouble. I try ifoedit to create the ifo as well as TMPGenc dvd author, and both these make the dvd.

my problem is that I have no sound in my dvd player, but there is sound in cyberdvd on my computer.

any idea what's going on?
thelook101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #2
New on Forum

Re: create DVD from Vob with no ifo files

Dear friend..
Even i was having the same problem. I created ifo with ifoedit but when i burn the dvd no sound!!!!!!!!. But i followed another routine.. First i created the ifo with ifoedit. Then using Nero Recode.. recoded the same movie to another location. Then i burned it to the disc with Nero Burning ROM (instead of vision express). Surprise it worked !!!! even in my DVD player.. Don't know the exact reason behind it... But its worth a try i think.

Vishnu
vishnuravi is offline   Reply With Quote