Old 28-11-2011   #1
MyCE Member

Blu-Ray Movies That Will Fit Uncompressed On A 25GB BD-R

A while ago, I thought it was on this site I printed off a list of B.Ray Movies that would fit UNCOMPRESSED on a 25GB BD-R disc, but for the life of me I can't remember where it was. It was in a thread though.

Can anyone help me?
PWANJO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2011   #2
Administrator

Re: Blu-Ray Movies That Will Fit Uncompressed On A 25GB BD-R

This probably isn't the list you want, but may have information that you can use.

http://www.blu-raystats.com/Stats/Stats.php

The size listed is for the main movie, and all extras. Many movies listed here as recorded on a BD50 will have a main movie that will fit without compression, but there is no way to tell that from this chart. If you click on the individual movie you are interested in, you can see the actual size in gigabytes for the complete movie on the disk.

By the way, this thread is in the wrong forum. I can move it to the Blu ray Hardware, Software and Media forum if you like.
Kerry56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2011   #3
Administrator & Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWANJO View Post
A while ago, I thought it was on this site I printed off a list of B.Ray Movies that would fit UNCOMPRESSED on a 25GB BD-R disc, but for the life of me I can't remember where it was. It was in a thread though.

Can anyone help me?
Hi PWANJO,

I've moved the thread to the main Movie Copy Software forum as this is something that users of various programs may wish to see and comment on.

I can't find that post you're looking for either PWANJO and I've searched through all your posts.

That's an amazingly comprehensive list that Kerry has posted a link to though so I'm sure you'll find that useful.

I see you can sort the list by size as well so that it will list all the BD-25 movies together.

That's a great find Kerry!

Wombler
DVDFab/ImgBurn: Choosing the correct Layer Break Position in ImgBurn
DVDFab: BDMV-REC Supported Burners
Reviews: Ideal DVD Copy, Magic DVD Copier, DVDFab DVD Copy v9

Wombler is offline   Reply With Quote