Old 04-09-2003   #1
New on Forum

Best DVD (or VOB-file) to MPEG(-1) converter?

Hi!

I don't know if this thread belongs to this discussion board or to the Video Editing and Authoring discussion board, but well, I'll give it a try here.

Well, I'd like to know what the best DVD (or VOB-file) to MPEG(-1) converter is? I mostly prefer it to be freeware, no shareware or some trial version. Perhaps you happen to have any recommendations? I've tried Super DVD Ripper, and that one worked fine for a day or two, but then the program sort of backfired (because I was using an unregistered copy).

So, now I'm looking for a DVD to MPEG(-1) converter, one that I can use permanently and as much and as long as I like. I'd like to have the best freeware converter possible.

Who can recommend me something really good?

Thank you very, very much in advance! I'd be eternally grateful!
LMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003   #2
Retired Senior Moderator

Simplest way for dvd to VCD (mpeg1) is to use EazyVCD ( from www.eazyvcd.tk), its 100% free and comes with everything you need in the one package. Make quite good copies also.

Please don't PM me with technical questions, use the Forum, that's what it's here for.
ChickenMan is offline   Reply With Quote